Fable 3 for PC

Lehcar

So, err... any word on when the heck Fable 3 is coming out on the PC? The 360 version has been out for months now. It was nearly 6 months ago that they announced the "delay" of the PC version... and I am unable to find any recent news on its current status. Has there been any word within the last few weeks about when it's going to come out?

I'm impatient and I really want to play it. I'm extremely jealous of those kids who have the money for a 360...

Edited by Lehcar

Its a bit harsh the "kids who have the money for a 360..." bit. Some like to play on PC and other like to play on 360. I game on both and i can tell that 360 gaming IS way cheaper then PC. Anyway.. it was kinda disapointing so dont fret. The PC version (which i cant wait to play for the correct resolution ect) is said to be special so no wonder they still are working on it. It will probably be more rich in game play, armor, weapons graphics :D

Its a bit harsh the "kids who have the money for a 360..." bit. Some like to play on PC and other like to play on 360. I game on both and i can tell that 360 gaming IS way cheaper then PC. Anyway.. it was kinda disapointing so dont fret. The PC version (which i cant wait to play for the correct resolution ect) is said to be special so no wonder they still are working on it. It will probably be more rich in game play, armor, weapons graphics :D

Moddability?

I bought it for Xbox, and was sadly disappointed. Nearly sold it to gamestop for a quick buck. Though if it were highly moddable....

I don't remember there ever being a fable or fable 2 for P.C., so I don't think fable 3 will come out on P.C.

I don't remember there ever being a fable or fable 2 for P.C., so I don't think fable 3 will come out on P.C.

Fable: The Lost Chapters was released on the PC, and Fable 3 is slated for a PC release. It is simply a question of when.

Fable: The Lost Chapters was released on the PC, and Fable 3 is slated for a PC release. It is simply a question of when.

There was supposed to be a Fable2 for PC, it was delayed and then vanished.

I read up on the subject a few months ago, and I looked on the Lionhead Studios website, forums, etc. and pretty much all of them said "Fable III is definitely not going to be released for PC". This is why I was surprised when I looked it up just a few minutes ago, and found this Amazon page:

Here's the link: Fable III: PC Amazon.

Now, this could be wrong, it could just be some guy trying to rip people off (I don't know much about Amazon security), but if it's legitimate, I am very pleased (I don't have an Xbox 360, but I have Fable: TLC on my PC and I played it to death).

Edit: I didn't realize how small the picture was. It says: "This item will be released on March 30, 2011".

Edited by Dicecaster