three Bittercups

Not sure how this happened, but I now have three Bittercups. As you can see I have a Bittercup companion mod (I think its by chrome hamster) that was working fine for a long time. I took her and Jessi to point lookout, Had them both chill in the hotel for a while so I could go do something, don't remember what, but don't think that is the issue. I wen't back to DC for a bit, then went back to pick them up. Neither one of them would follow me. So I just left both of them there, went back to DC, used the "Jessi Teleporter" to get her back, but she still would not follow me, so I said screw it and went on to play the game. Some time later, not sure how long it was, I went to Rivet city and there they were, all four of them. One Jessi and three Bittercups. Two of the three were normal height and dressed in the default clothing, one of them was shorter and naked as a Jaybird. I tried fast traveling but they still would not follow. So I sent Jessi back to Rivet city, saved my game and exited the game. I disabled the buttercup mod, went back in game and now I have three Bittercups the vinilla mode.

I am at a lose as to how to fix this. Any help (if anyone is still here) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

open the console and target each one of the bittercup npc's, each time their base reference number should appear on your screen, write them down and post them here

Ok, the one that was nude is the original, not sure why she was nude but that's another story.

The numbres are

#1 00027f12 (the original)

#2 ff001349

#3 ff0009f6

Hope you can get this figure this out, Bittercup is cool and all, but one is enough if you know what I mean.

Ok, the one that was nude is the original, not sure why she was nude but that's another story.

The numbres are

#1 00027f12 (the original)

#2 ff001349

#3 ff0009f6

Hope you can get this figure this out, Bittercup is cool and all, but one is enough if you know what I mean.

ok, to fix the bittercup problem do as follows:

1) open the console and target the first bittercup which number starts with ff

type disable and hit enter

2) do the same thing for the other bittercup with number ff

these two have now disappeared from your game.

3) if you are still using the bittercup companion mod, remove everything from the original bittercup through her inventory leaving her naked and then fire her.

travel to big town and enter the commons house

once you're inside open the console and type the following commands, followed by enter each time (very important! do not close the console until you have done all commands):

prid 00027f12

moveto player

disable

enable

kill

resurrect

Now close the console, the original Bittercup is now fully restored wearing her standard equipment and her AI has been reset, if you use the bittercup companion mod you can now recruit her again and give back the things you removed from her (leaving her equipment would have removed and deleted it from the game by entering the above commands)

Now save your game to make the restoration become definitive.

Edited by Billy1969

Well.....I think it worked, Haven't had much time to play it, but what little bit I did seems to be fine. After I did the disable thing with the first two, I took her stuff, went to the common house and typed the rest of the stuff. I had to try it a few times because I kept getting this weired message. After a few times I just figured I would try it and see what happens. That is the only reason I said "I think it worked" and on the top the "Bittercup" (00027f12) got kinda funky. Hopefully all is good.Thanks for the help. (o:

The console command should be entered as: prid 00027f12 press enter (if this doesn't work, use prid 0002796a)

moveto player press enter do not place a period ( . ) between moveto and player.

You should see a confirmation that the command worked. What you have displayed are error codes that shows the command didn't work.

The information at the top of the screen will get a little funky on occasion.

Not sure what you mean by the first part. I did type in prid 00027f12, was I supposed to get some kind of confirmation that it worked? And I have no clue where I got the idea to put the period between the moveto and player (maybe from Player.add, player.remove ect.) not sure. So does that mean it's not fixed? Sence I have save my game, is it now not fixable? Push come to shove I can use an older save, not like it's a new game and I want to be the first to finish it. LOL

Thanks for the help.

No, it has not been fixed. If you had entered everything correctly, you would see a confirmation that Bittercup was moved to your location. When you exit the console, she will be standing next to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to lag but been hella busy (self employed) butI did try it again, a few times, and still could not get confirmation after the prid thing. Being frustrated with the whole thing, I droped back to an old save and it seems to be working fine. Still curious as to how this happened in the first place but don't have the knowledge to figure it out. Hate to leave things unresolved but.......Thanks for the help, I do have a save there so maybe one day will mess with it again.