TES 6

Lehcar

I heard Argonia too but I hope not. I'm not really a fan of the lizard people and all the NPCs would be lizards.

To quote Sofia the follower, I'm not racist, I just don't like Argonians. Or Khajits. Or Bretons, imperials, nords...

I heard Argonia too but I hope not. I'm not really a fan of the lizard people and all the NPCs would be lizards.

To quote Sofia the follower, I'm not racist, I just don't like Argonians. Or Khajits. Or Bretons, imperials, nords...

Not really, Argonia has other races that live in it as far from the center of it. It has trading ports, so it normal it would have a city or a village near it.

Argonians themselves don't look a like, some are snake like ( tall necks.) some have a lot of feathers, some look like toads, some look like salamanders. So you may hate that and like this.

I've read a few articles online all saying Argonia for TESVI although it's all specualtion which has gone so far as to say that the next Elder Scrolls game would release in the first quarter of 2016. All rumors though and it doesn't seem likely that Bethesda is going to say anything about it at E3 in June, what with ESO coming out for the consoles in June, it's more likley for them to announce Fallout 4.

Edited by dovahgee

I've read a few articles online all saying Argonia for TESVI although it's all specualtion which has gone so far as to say that the next Elder Scrolls game would release in the first quarter of 2016. All rumors though and it doesn't seem likely that Bethesda is going to say anything about it at E3 in June, what with ESO coming out for the consoles in June, it's more likley for them to announce Fallout 4.

After all the fallout 4 dlc is out, we may hear something.

Don't think it'll turn out that way in the lore, but you never know.

Bethesda has been building toward the Empire falling apart and being replaced by something else since Morrowind. Remember "Old Wolf's" (who was supposedly Tiber Septim per legend) remarks about the Empire maybe having served it's purpose at the end of the Imperial Legion quest line in Morrowind? Then the Emperor is gone at the beginning of Oblivion and Martin is gone at Oblivion's end. No true Septim heirs, so the next literary step is to have enemies take down the Empire, which the Dominion did 20 years before Skyrim starts.

After that, we have the heroic rebel forces from all over the Empire (remember Hammerfell is already free) in name only rise up to oppose their Elven oppressors and either create a new unified Tamriel or at least free the Human areas from Elven control. It's the same sort of rise and fall of both sides that we see in the Star Wars universe. It makes for high drama and good story telling.

They are continuing on the civil war quest line, stormcloaks vs aldmeri dominion.

What if they lost the war?

I very much doubt that, would be very anti-climatic lore-wise. It's far more interesting to see another war with the aldmeri, this time in an actual game, than it would be if the empire simply restored order and the peace lasting even longer. An uprising of argonians also seems to be brewing, no doubt an alliance between dark elves and argonians would make this war for Skyrim quite interesting.