Nexus wiki

Dark0ne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this! The wiki format is much nicer. Time to move my tutorials soon, then.

It's seems I can't log in with my Nexus Username/Password combo... :/

Does the page hang? It might take a while. I thought I couldn't log in at first too, but the page kept loading and eventually I was logged in.

It's seems I can't log in with my Nexus Username/Password combo... :/

Does it give you an error, Zaldiir? I know Baron couldn't login but I thought it might have been because of her Chat Mod group settings. Try changing your password then trying again.

Okay, I will give that a shot.

At the moment, this error appears, so I have to wait a bit:

Login error
You have made too many recent login attempts. Please wait before trying again. 

So, in theory, I could use this Wiki to create a (hopefully) helpful page about creating suitable Finalé sound parts (here I go again) for Fallout 3 with Audacity?

It's an article that probably won't be as useful as I imagine the others will be, but...its one of the few things I could apply for to call my "expertise". (I'm not worth a dime for modding)

(to cut the purpose explanation short of a Finalé sound, go to .../Fallout 3/Data/Music/Battle/Finale and listen to the song files in there...)

Edited by RJ the Shadow

So, in theory, I could use this Wiki to create a (hopefully) helpful page about creating suitable Finalé sound parts (here I go again) for Fallout 3 with Audacity?

Yep, and from the sound of it (yeah, a lousy pun), you need to include the "Tutorials" and "Audio" categories at the bottom of your article so it shows up in the right locations. If it relies heavily on a tool for this, include the "Tools" category as well.

[[Category:Tutorials]]
[[Category:Audio]]
[[Category:Tools]]