ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Left-Wing, Right-wing, or Central?

Daedthr

And presidential campaign is going to be a compromise for the voters. There is not a single candidate from any party that I completely agree with..... Basically, it boils down to which platform I hate the least...... Republicans have abortion, dems have gun control. Then we have immigration reform, and foreign policy....... Both land mines for any candidate....... and there are many more. Donald is popular because he is different. He ISN'T a politician, and I don't think he has a clue what 'politically correct' means..... which, so far as I am concerned, is a vote in his favor. :) Of course, his lack of diplomatic skills might get us into a war........ Which is something else I am not really interested in.

America basically needs to stop playing world police, and start concentrating on getting their act back together, right here at home.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And presidential campaign is going to be a compromise for the voters. There is not a single candidate from any party that I completely agree with..... Basically, it boils down to which platform I hate the least...... Republicans have abortion, dems have gun control. Then we have immigration reform, and foreign policy....... Both land mines for any candidate....... and there are many more. Donald is popular because he is different. He ISN'T a politician, and I don't think he has a clue what 'politically correct' means..... which, so far as I am concerned, is a vote in his favor. :smile: Of course, his lack of diplomatic skills might get us into a war........ Which is something else I am not really interested in.

America basically needs to stop playing world police, and start concentrating on getting their act back together, right here at home.

Pretty sure America doesn't want to stop playing world police, it's not in the interest to do that.

You need someone who is politically correct in the white house, I don't think it'll benefit the US in anyway to have Trump leading the United States.

This applies to BOTH sides. Does anyone else feel that this is the clown car version of a presidential election campaign? :facepalm:

Just like the last two...... :D

Politically correct = useless.

Exactly.

The american government/military/industrial complex wants to continue playing world police, as it makes the politicians, and corporate folks quite rich. The american PEOPLE, on the other hand, really don't care what government is in place in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, or a host of other countries. If they aren't bothering us, then they aren't an issue. When they start bothering us, solve the problems with some well-place bombs, NOT boots on the ground, and do NOT rebuild all the stuff we just spent millions to blow up. That's idiotic. Eventually, folks will get the idea that we are country not to be trifled with. As it stands now, no one respects us.

Edited by HeyYou

Ya, lets throw someone in the white house who starts wars with people on twitter. A person who champions basically on getting rid of the 14th amendment. A narcissistic leader that will insult anyone who doesn't agree with them. One who thinks the way to solve immigration problems is to build a big wall on the border and keep making the promise that mexico will pay for it.... Someone who is so compassionate that they want to deport over 11 million undocumented immigrants from the country, even if it means splitting up friends and families not caring if they have no place to go. One who claims to be "the most militaristic person there is" even when the only military experience they have is being sent to military academy as a teen for bad behavior. Lets make America great again by creating a perpetual police state in the country that would ultimately target anyone who wasn't white/caucasian. Basically that's what Donald Trumps vision for america actually equate to.

The american PEOPLE, on the other hand, really don't care what government is in place in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, or a host of other countries. If they aren't bothering us, then they aren't an issue. When they start bothering us, solve the problems with some well-place bombs, NOT boots on the ground, and do NOT rebuild all the stuff we just spent millions to blow up. That's idiotic. Eventually, folks will get the idea that we are country not to be trifled with. As it stands now, no one respects us.

You do realize Trump's plan on taking down ISIS is to "take the oil".... To take something like "the oil" would actually equate for the need of sending hundreds of thousands of troops on the ground.

Most of the things that Trump constantly keeps preaching about sounds great to those who are just angry but logically nothing really adds as being even realistic or possible...

Donald Trump wants to make America great again... for Donald Trump!

Ya, lets throw someone in the white house who starts wars with people on twitter. A person who champions basically on getting rid of the 14th amendment. A narcissistic leader that will insult anyone who doesn't agree with them. One who thinks the way to solve immigration problems is to build a big wall on the border and keep making the promise that mexico will pay for it.... Someone who is so compassionate that they want to deport over 11 million undocumented immigrants from the country, even if it means splitting up friends and families not caring if they have no place to go. One who claims to be "the most militaristic person there is" even when the only military experience they have is being sent to military academy as a teen for bad behavior. Lets make America great again by creating a perpetual police state in the country that would ultimately target anyone who wasn't white/caucasian. Basically that's what Donald Trumps vision for america actually equate to.

The american PEOPLE, on the other hand, really don't care what government is in place in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, or a host of other countries. If they aren't bothering us, then they aren't an issue. When they start bothering us, solve the problems with some well-place bombs, NOT boots on the ground, and do NOT rebuild all the stuff we just spent millions to blow up. That's idiotic. Eventually, folks will get the idea that we are country not to be trifled with. As it stands now, no one respects us.

You do realize Trump's plan on taking down ISIS is to "take the oil".... To take something like "the oil" would actually equate for the need of sending hundreds of thousands of troops on the ground.

Most of the things that Trump constantly keeps preaching about sounds great to those who are just angry but logically nothing really adds as being even realistic or possible...

Donald Trump wants to make America great again... for Donald Trump!

I would still rather have trump, than billary. But, we are still a long way from election day. Let's wait and see how it plays out, before we go predicting the future. As you will recall, all it really takes is ONE wrong statement, and that particular candidate is no longer in the running.

Colourwheel's post!!! She needs her own TV show, but this bit here:

Lets make America great again by creating a perpetual police state in the country that would ultimately target anyone who wasn't white/caucasian. Basically that's what Donald Trumps vision for america actually equate to.

:laugh: usque ad finem temporis :laugh:

Colourwheel's post!!! She needs her own TV show, but this bit here:

Lets make America great again by creating a perpetual police state in the country that would ultimately target anyone who wasn't white/caucasian. Basically that's what Donald Trumps vision for america actually equate to.

:laugh: usque ad finem temporis :laugh:

That does not even make the top ten..I have a longer memory. :facepalm:

However this is politics... and politics and passion tend to go together. Whether I agree or not, I am convinced that Color honestly believes in her position...which will make her benign explanation of the Hillary classified emails very droll reading.