Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Same. Even the things that received a lot of flak, skill reduction and perks. I am very much in favour of all that. The big thing is a 3ds max exporter< they need to release that.

Confirmed by Pete in that new podcast "Dragon armor"

Edited by Ghogiel

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Even the things that received a lot of flak, skill reduction and perks. I am very much in favour of all that. The big thing is a 3ds max exporter< they need to release that.

Confirmed by Pete in that new podcast "Dragon armor"

That was already confirmed in the fan question thing 3 months ago.

You should have pre-ordered.

It's already here.

Bethesda told of its return.

Fallout 3, was merely its delay.

For the time after Oblivion was released;

When the developers of Rockville would sacrifice their own time.

But no one wanted to believe,

believe it was even scheduled.

And when the trailer finally dawns:

it dawns on fire!

Know,

there's one that Fable will fear:

In their circles, it's The Elder Scrolls V:

Skyrim!

Edited by Omeletter

The big news out of this was hearing Pete stumble over the werewolf thing so badly .. I guess there is a chance he meant what he said about that maybe being a no but .. idk .. seemed like a "yes but I don't wanna talk about it" .. he should have just said no comment ..

Then... what's the purpose of the morrowind-style fast travel again?

Immersion in the world space going from where you are to where you want to go.

Instead of a loading screen and finding out nothing of what lies between where you are to where you want to go.

Instead of a loading screen and finding out nothing of what lies between where you are to where you want to go.

My understanding was that the Morrowind-style fast travel lets you travel to places you haven't been before, while Oblivion-style lets you travel to places you HAVE been before...

My understanding was that the Morrowind-style fast travel lets you travel to places you haven't been before, while Oblivion-style lets you travel to places you HAVE been before...

Not entirely. For a start MW fast travel was limited to places that had a travel merchant, teleporters, boats, striders. and was not accessible from your map at any place in the game. In Ob all major cities are marked on your map ready for fast travel. And IIRC all kinds of things get marked on your map when someone asks you to go there, whether you had been there or not. So basically most things get marked on there if it involves a quest. Which would be fine, and makes sense, you know where to go, but perhaps it might have been better not to be able to FT there if you hadn't been to the location. I mean even if you hadn't been exactly at that place, you were probably at some point close enough that you could FT to a place you had been before, which would be literally around the corner, and you can just use the marker on your map to navigate there. That might have made all the difference, and sorted any issue people had wandering around in MW trying to find that cave bases on loose directions..

Edited by Ghogiel