Skyrim Information

Zaldir

It might explain why some of the voices sounded like Oblivion's.

Although I desperately hope the dunmer sound like dunmer, and don't share a voice with the other elves.

Wasn't it already confirmed that dunmer sound more like they did in MW?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might explain why some of the voices sounded like Oblivion's.

Although I desperately hope the dunmer sound like dunmer, and don't share a voice with the other elves.

Wasn't it already confirmed that dunmer sound more like they did in MW?

You may be right. Another thing to consider is whether he's referring to every single line in the game, or just the shouts.

Maybe it's because I played Oblivion first but am I the only one who prefers the Oblivion Dunmer voice to the Morrowind one? I mean, in Morrowind they sound like they all have throat cancer.

Meh, to each their own. I didn't like the elf voices at all, I can see them on the wood/high elves at least, but when three races sound exactly the same, it sounds terrible.

the old dunmer sound like gouls .. or should I say gouls sound like the old dunmer.. either way I hope they have different voice actors and different levels of roughness on there voices.. does every dunmer have to sound like they have been smoking a 6 pack a day since they were 10?

Question, I heard that Skyrim MAY be pushed back to Feb 2012. So far it is set to be released 11/11/11, but was this rumor true at all?

That's not true at all.

Pete just recently said that they are aiming at 11.11.11 as expected, and that the game would be delayed only if something horrible would happen. (Aliens kidnapping Todd, for example)

Question, I heard that Skyrim MAY be pushed back to Feb 2012. So far it is set to be released 11/11/11, but was this rumor true at all?

That's not true at all.

Pete just recently said that they are aiming at 11.11.11 as expected, and that the game would be delayed only if something horrible would happen. (Aliens kidnapping Todd, for example)

I don't think that would stop em :P