Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be hard to release information without spoiling too much. In that aspect, Bethesda is doing pretty well.

On a side note, I was just wondering if you could choose your own voice. What are there, like 7 different voices for each race? I wonder if you can choose which one you want...

Edited by billyro

It must be hard to release information without spoiling too much. In that aspect, Bethesda is doing pretty well.

On a side note, I was just wondering if you could choose your own voice. What are there, like 7 different voices for each race? I wonder if you can choose which one you want...

It'd be nice if you could, I'd like to be able to customize my character's dragon shout voice around my character, it'd really give us the chance to make our character unique.

Well seeing that the only time you really get to talk is when you use Shouts... the answer is no. Your characters never talk in the Elder Scrolls.

Well seeing that the only time you really get to talk is when you use Shouts... the answer is no. Your characters never talk in the Elder Scrolls.

If you go watch the character creator video, you'll see there is an option that says "Laugh Voice". Sounds a lot like choosing your voice to me. :P

If you go watch the character creator video, you'll see there is an option that says "Laugh Voice". Sounds a lot like choosing your voice to me. :P

Which one, and when? I'm interested now.

Which one, and when? I'm interested now.

I actually just rewatched the vid(it was the recent one with the annoying music). It's actually "Laugh Lines", and it's not what you think it would be. :/