Skyrim Information

Zaldir

45 more minutes before us lowly Steam players can get our copy unlocked. Hey, shadow_scale...how come you are getting an early go at it? EDIT: oh ya, timezones. DoH!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky people who get to play it now...I have to wait till at least 10 am friday before I can even get to the store...on the other hand, we've discovered a new way to torture people...take away their Skyrim copies!

The wait is finally over, I'm amazed at how this topic has grown. I've been checking constantly during these past weeks.

Thanks again to everyone who dug up some great information.

1 hour til I get home to make my Dunmer Battlemage...

Be back... well who knows :P

Oh boy, the wait really does feel like it's been a long, long while, and yet an instant.

It truly was fun discussing all the features, the ups, the downs, the good features, the horrid ones, deciding what perks to get,

Personally I can't start Skyrim until a few days, so I'll be withdrawing from the forums until then.

Thanks to Zaldiir for keeping us updated since the beginning. :biggrin:

just got skyrim.. and the 700 page prima guide.. message me if u have any questions. thanks everyone for keeping this thead active, i may stop by from time to time when i'm not playing skyrim. cheers

ok steam is trying to force me to install via STEAM.. estimated dl time 5 hours if i'm dl it at 254kb per sec. my internet speed is 50 kb per second. no way am i going to dl it through STEAM... i knew this would happen.. i tried going in off line mode and it said skyrim cannot install from offline mode at this time...i'm about to break something. someone please help.. i know there is a way to bring it up via "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -install D:

i also need to delete cache files or something? if anyone has any idea please help. thanks