Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got into an argument with a Thalmor Judiciar (spell?) and after she implied I wasn't allowed to worship Talos, I gutted her like a fish.

What I found hilarious is that the guards in the town I was in didn't give a damn, they all just looked on. No arrest, nothing. :D

Say all you want, Bethesda may have lacked in some parts of interaction, but I think this little touch was a good one.

weird, when they attacked me when I didn't want to say my opinion about talos I had to kill them in self-defence, and i still got a bounty...

What hold were you in? If it was occupied by Empire territory, that could be why. Stormcloaks likely wouldn't give a damn.

True, I was right outside the walls of solitude.

Also.. if they started the fight u can kill them and still dont get any bounty, like.. self defense assasination xDD

and as far as i know them.. they always do that... <___<

i feel like re-starting with a high elf and see if they threat me better.. :[

Edited by conterk

So I got into an argument with a Thalmor Judiciar (spell?) and after she implied I wasn't allowed to worship Talos, I gutted her like a fish.

What I found hilarious is that the guards in the town I was in didn't give a damn, they all just looked on. No arrest, nothing. :D

Say all you want, Bethesda may have lacked in some parts of interaction, but I think this little touch was a good one.

weird, when they attacked me when I didn't want to say my opinion about talos I had to kill them in self-defence, and i still got a bounty...

What hold were you in? If it was occupied by Empire territory, that could be why. Stormcloaks likely wouldn't give a damn.

True, I was right outside the walls of solitude.

Also.. if they started the fight u can kill them and still dont get any bounty, like.. self defense assasination xDD

and as far as i know them.. they always do that... <___<

i feel like re-starting with a high elf and see if they threat me better.. :[

I did kill them in self-defence and still got a bounty, like I said. The imperials side with the thalmor regardless, apparently :down: Another reason for me to join the stormcloaks...

never got a bounty for killing thalmor people. never killed any in town but during quests and the ones that roam the roads i murder them and i have sided with the imperials..

hey, did you know you can shoot butterflies? you can pick up what is left of them for Alchemy ingredients. A butterfly got in between me and a rabbit and the the butterfly took the shot, I missed the rabbit though...but I got it in the end. Edited by shadow_scale9180

I am very disapointed in the requirement for Steam, can I play my $50 game offline once it is installed? Can I play it on my wife's computer also or do I have to buy another copy of the game? Steam is obstructive and intrusive...isn't it?

best regards fulmar

Steam is obstructive and intrusive...isn't it?

Is that a rhetorical question or are you actually expecting and answer? as far as steam is concerned it could certainly be worse.. EA origins is said to be far more intrusive and CPU hungry. EA has been in hot water especially over the wording in the EULA for Origin which basically admits that they are putting spyware on your computer and playing big brother.

Edited by shadow_scale9180

I am very disapointed in the requirement for Steam, can I play my $50 game offline once it is installed? Can I play it on my wife's computer also or do I have to buy another copy of the game? Steam is obstructive and intrusive...isn't it?

best regards fulmar

Once the game is installed, you can turn Steam offline.

You can install the game on your wife's computer, using your Steam account, and you can play at the same time, if one starts Steam, go into Offline mode, then the other starts Steam and goes into offline mode as well, then you start the game (I have not tested this for Skyrim yet, but it works for a lot of other games)

Once you are in-game, you won't notice that you are running Steam at all. ;) (Unless you have a habit of clicking shift+tab^^)

Edited by Zaldiir

best regards fulmar

Once the game is installed, you can turn Steam offline.

You can install the game on your wife's computer, using your Steam account, and you can play at the same time, if one starts Steam, go into Offline mode, then the other starts Steam and goes into offline mode as well, then you start the game (I have not tested this for Skyrim yet, but it works for a lot of other games)

Once you are in-game, you won't notice that you are running Steam at all. ;) (Unless you have a habit of clicking shift+tab^^)

Thanks Viking! Done...

Edited by fulmar