Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Man im Bored, with the Game being so Bugged Up, im at the point of no playthrough and ive Re-played the Game like 4 times already with Bugs encountering me at every new corner.

I seriously hope Patch 1.4 will fix these Stupid Quest Bugs, since Farkas is stuck with me because the Dragon we need to kill is mysteriously gone with the Pointer showing it on the spot and he is messing up my Sneaking into places with being Stupid most of the times while standing there and taking all the beating.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two questions guys, they are a bit related. First a theoretical question : Who will die first ingame, a guy wearing nothing, who has 200 health, or a guy who has 100 health, and is wearing 100 armor. Both are attacked with the same weapon at the same time and do nothing to defend themselves. Logically this would be at the same time, but i'm not sure

SPOILER

,Second: After the latest patch (1.3), werewolves no longer benefit from your light armor level and perks, they just have 0 armor rating. (You can check it ingame, just type 'player.getavinfo damageresist' in the console while in werewolf mode) This makes them extremely vulnerable. Does anyone know for fact if this was intended by bethesda? I don't think so, because werewolves were already pretty squishy at high levels, but now they are just an absolute debuff. Does anyone know if bethesda intends to rescale them, this is especially necessary at high levels. Otherwise i'm using mods to do it myself (relation to question one).

Skyrim is the first game that I played more than 150 hours. Even dragon age origins was just about 100 hours. I always found the story more important than gameplay, but I have to rethink that.

Edit: just to say, I've got until now just 1 bug and 3 CTD's XD

Edited by ufw7

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim is the first game that I played more than 150 hours. Even dragon age origins was just about 100 hours. I always found the story more important than gameplay, but I have to rethink that.

Edit: just to say, I've got until now just 1 bug and 3 CTD's XD

hehehehee 150 hours is only the beginning http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif