Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I think greaves are out too, if you look at the demo it just shows Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, and an Iron Helmet, but I didn't see any Iron greaves, nor any Elven greaves.But you can see in the demo that he's got some kind of leggings on, I think it's part of the cuirass now.But at least that's not as bad as having the entire armor in one piece like Fallout 3.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think greaves are out too, if you look at the demo it just shows Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, and an Iron Helmet, but I didn't see any Iron greaves, nor any Elven greaves.But you can see in the demo that he's got some kind of leggings on, I think it's part of the cuirass now.But at least that's not as bad as having the entire armor in one piece like Fallout 3.

That or it's just that that specific armor is one piece, similar to the robes or fancy outfits in Oblivion.

@ ub3rman123

There's not really a way for me to argue with that since we haven't seen enough armor sets, so I'll just step down for now.

........So yeah...anyone else got anything they want to say, it's getting really quiet in this forum. :whistling:

........So yeah...anyone else got anything they want to say, it's getting really quiet in this forum. :whistling:

You don't need to have constant discussions. It's okay to take a break until new information comes up. :turned:

Actually we can't assume there are no greaves just from the demo. .

There is more information to go on than just the inventory screen..

we had 3 tweets regarding armor slots, and there is the Cheng interview.

Get all the information yourself then you can make up your own mind.

I can tell you they haven't actually come out and straight up explicitly said that the 'armor' item seen in the demo is a combination of cuirass+greaves.

Edited by Ghogiel