Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to see that all armor won't look the same on each race, for the exception of being male/female. Since everyone literally looked the same, whatever they were wearing, the only differences were the race itself. The shape, that is. Edited by hejpadig

Apparently, the Fan Interview is coming this/next week. :)

I'm kinda disappointed, I submitted some questions that are very important to me. And they said they had stopped taking questions.

I wonder if they will have another fan interview?

I just read an interesting post at the Bethesda forums.

http://i.imgur.com/9bLw9.png

This is what smithing could do, upgrading the armor!

The picture above shows the same belt armor, but it looks like on the left it's level 2, and right it's level 1.

This could indeed be true, since it makes a lot of sense, and Bethesda would never ever use same armor assets for different armors.

And that would explain the different pauldrons from my previous post (see previous page).

This got me really excited now!

If that's true, I don't care if the greaves are merged with the cuirass, we'll have customizable armor!

EDIT:

Here you can see the possible level 3 of the armor:

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ElderScrollsSpider2.png

Also, notice that in every of those pictures, the armor has a bag, on the left side of the player. (it's slightly harder to see in the third one, with the spider)

EDIT 2:

Just wanted to add, that I am 99% sure that this is true, otherwise we will have a LOT of armors in the game, much more then in Oblivion. Which would be great too.

Edited by Iv000

The bag looks like a canteen.

Actually now that you said it, it's neither.

It doesn't have any belt that goes over the shoulder to be worn on, as you can clearly see on the right picture, so you can't take it to drink from it.

So probably a pocket, maybe another upgrade to increase weight limit?

Omg, i so hope they gonna have all the tools avaible for us, which they used in the process of making the game or just more support for that in form of plugins for blender. This game is gonne be great. Over 50 beards to pick from!!!!!! Edited by Nadimos

Omg, i so hope they gonna have all the tools avaible for us, which they used in the process of making the game or just more support for that in form of plugins for blender. This game is gonne be great. Over 50 beards to pick from!!!!!!

Any source on the number? 50 sounds like a lot...