Skyrim Information

Zaldir

This sounds awesome, but the system requirements might be a little high with all these features..

I am concerned about the new creation kit as chances are they remake all tools from scratch, making the most skilled Construction Set user a total newbie in the new Creation Kit.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, i so hope they gonna have all the tools avaible for us, which they used in the process of making the game or just more support for that in form of plugins for blender. This game is gonne be great. Over 50 beards to pick from!!!!!!

Any source on the number? 50 sounds like a lot...

I think it's from one of the recent interviews with Cheng.

You can trust us. Heh...

and Bethesda would never ever use same armor assets for different armors.

That's sarcasm right? because they have reused assets for different armor.

Could you remind me, which armors that were?

I seriously cannot recall seeing different armor types that use same parts, like those leather belts.

Iron armor, steel, elven, mithril, deadra, chitin etc etc all were unique.

Except enchanted armor.

EDIT:

Dark Brotherhood, or something similar confirmed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsttJd-5L2k

At 3:00 he says "If you've been paying attention to the demo, there may have been a hint of another faction."

While he says that, a picture of a stealth assassination is shown.

Todd already said that he would like to add it. And he said that there are 3 major factions, the others are minor.

I would call that mostly confirmed.

Edited by Iv000

But it does mean that, this time around, the Dark Brotherhood is a minor faction, unlike Oblivion, where it's sort of a major faction.

And about armor assets being re-used, I don't recall this being the case in Oblivion either. Every armor set was different.

Of course, different versions of the same set looked alike, like an enchanted steel cuirass versus a regular steel cuirass, but that is expected.

And about armor assets being re-used, I don't recall this being the case in Oblivion either. Every armor set was different.

There is an instance of reuse of a glove in raider armor. Plus all the various different power armor using the same mesh. There might be more :shrug:

Saying they wouldn't never ever reuse assets is a bit strong. They could very well be doing that quite a bit this time. Especially seeing several of those supposedly same but varying outfits actually have a slightly different texture. On the front of the belt notice the rivets..