Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete said that they don't know when to release it, and said that it may be released at PAX.

Nick Breckon (Community manager) was just on the Beth forums, and still is, I quote:

Todd's working on the screenshot but needed extra time to make it awesome. It's coming soon!

Now if Todd shows up and says hi I'm going to scream like a girl.

Not sure if I posted it before, but here is the Game Informer hands on, the new one.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/05/skyrim-hands-on-impressions.aspx

Details on Argonians:

This race looks much like it did in Oblivion and Morrowind, with green scaled skin that sometimes gives off a bluish tint, and yellow, cat-like eyes.

Another thing on Khajiit:

For my character, however, I chose the cat-like Khajiit race. The level of customization with this race was impressive. I could alter the eyeliner, change the color of the speckles on the nose, add earrings, and even apply a hairdo on top of my Khajiit's furry dome. As in the previous games, the Khajiit have long, humanoid legs and a tail.

Read the whole Article it's amazing! I'm blown away!

Also, beast races have normal human like legs, vsions (character artist) said:

"To be fair, we really really tried to get the different legs on beasts but ran out of time :("

Edited by Iv000

Dark Brotherhood confirmed!

I chatted with Todd Howard and he confirmed that the Dark Brotherhood is returning in Skyrim.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/05/skyrim-hands-on-impressions.aspx

How could you forget to mention that lv000? :biggrin: Thx for providing the link earlier

Edited by amycus

Dark Brotherhood confirmed!

I chatted with Todd Howard and he confirmed that the Dark Brotherhood is returning in Skyrim.

How could you forget to mention that lv000? :biggrin: Thx for providing the link earlier

Actually if you see the post #2809, I edited it in the end and added the Dark Brotherhood part.

I was literally sitting on this chair straight for 8 hours searching for information, and such a important part as the confirmation of the Dark Brotherhood won't slip by me! :thumbsup:

But thanks for posting it again, some people surely missed it, I should have made the font bigger.

Also, it's 1am here and I need to get some sleep (stupid human needs).

QuakeCon is still running, so watch the Bethesda forums closely.

The promised picture of the Dunmer thief should arrive soon, Todd said "he's making it more awesome".

As always, if there's any new info share it here please.