Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Vampires confirmed! As enemies, at least. Still unknown if you can become one or not.

*Grumbles* What about those who haven't read it. Don't be quick to rush. Just post the link and have people read the greatness that is this preview of the game. Edited by SHIROryuu

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in the Skyrim information thread...

I know, but this is worth reading. It's not the same boring rehash. It's a fan read. Give at least a couple of people the chance to read info for themselves.

Edit: We already know there will be some 20 useless threads announcing "such and such" and asking our opinions lol.

Edited by SHIROryuu

Lol, never thought people would get mad at the new info on vampires. Jeez people, they are in either you read it first or not.

I'm far from mad. I'm elated. It would be nice to have the same feeling I got when I read that article. I know people just want the clifnotes version sure. It's not a pissing contest though. Not need to rush to be the "first" to post the info. Edited by SHIROryuu

I never cared about vampires in the game .. I mean.. the only thing they could really add visually is some teeth .. or maybe make human races have pale skin and red eyes or something .. but then they just look like dunmer .. Werewolves is the one I really wanna know about .. or find out about when I get the game

Lol, never thought people would get mad at the new info on vampires. Jeez people, they are in either you read it first or not.

I'm far from mad. I'm elated. It would be nice to have the same feeling I got when I read that statement. I know people just want the clifnotes version sure. It's not a pissing contest though. Not need to rush to be the "first" to post the info.

Not going to start an argument, but someone would post that info in the end. And just because it was you who didn't read the article first this time doesn't mean that everyone else will read the article in the upcoming hour. There will always be people who didn't read the article and found about the vampires this way instead.

Not going to start an argument, but someone would post that info in the end. And just because it was you who didn't read the article first this time doesn't mean that everyone else will read the article in the upcoming hour. There will always be people who didn't read the article and found about the vampires this way instead.

I'm not trying to start one either.

Edit: Trust me I'm happy as can be. Skyrim is turning into a game that is impossible for me to not think about, as is for many people who come here. What I'm saying is moot, it's just trying to suggest being polite. Not starting a war about people doing what comes natural. I have no expectations of anyone. We're all our own person with our own choices to make.

Edit2: Why am I being censored for saying nothing wrong or rude? lol I've fixed it but it really messed me up.

Edited by SHIROryuu

. Werewolves is the one I really wanna know about .. or find out about when I get the game

Same. Now I don't know what to think about the whole possibility. does this confirmation of vamps bode well for weres? Hmm. must block it out of my mind somehow.

But I am going to try to find a were when I play the demo. I wonder if next month it'll be the same build as the one in the ripten interview.. one way to test is try to get arrested and see if resisting arrest the guard just walks off. :biggrin: