Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Just picked up the latest OPSM which came out the other day and they've got a nice 12 page preview of the game complete with an interview with Todd Howard and lead designer Bruce Neswith.

---------------------------------

Is there a link i can press to see the whole magazine? or is it in french or another language that i can't understand?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont have any social life at the end of this year.....I mean its this one.....Battlefield 3....and Mass Effect 3......oh god

What? You'll be able to talk with a whole bunch of nords, not to mention, imperials, dark elfs, argonians, wood elfs, high elfs, khajiits and...are there any elfs left?

And since there's a kit we can start fixing bugs at launch too! I could see waiting if there was no kit available...

(I play in a metal band, opening up for cradle of filth next weekend :D )

You're opening for Cradle of Filth?! WHAT?! What's your band name? :happy:

**ON TOPIC**

I can't wait to play Skyrim. Hehehe. Adrynn's third Incarnation in the TES series will be the most interesting one.

How in the Pit can anyone wait for the GOTY edition?! Maybe we should make a poll to see who wants to wait for the GOTY edition and who not, and then drudge it up 8 months from now and see how things went as planned...http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

I will wait very relaxed for the goty, while i practice my modding skills and in the meantime, if i should get a hard on, i will play battlefield or mass effect 3 multiplayer. I value the ability to hold back more then having to rush to the next best thing and getting totally enraptured in it. On second thought tho. Forget what i just said.

I will wait very relaxed for the goty, while i practice my modding skills and in the meantime, if i should get a hard on, i will play battlefield or mass effect 3 multiplayer. I value the ability to hold back more then having to rush to the next best thing and getting totally enraptured in it. On second thought tho. Forget what i just said.

hahahahttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif Yes, that makes me wonder a corollary. Just what will these Puritans of Empowerment do to hold off the shakes that will most assuredly come from the abstinence of said Elder Scrollery?

The GOTY edition is going to take a while. New Vegas came out Four Months Ago, and we've yet to see a DLC where it counts *cough cough*. Then, they of House of Bethesda, must needs wait at least a brace of fortnights before releasing to the world the Glory that will be the second DLC.

And then the third? Then again the GOTY edition? It could be a year and a half (from now; a year after official release) before the commonfolk wrap their mits around the GOTY edition.

If I don't get the game when it come out, I might wither away thinking of how everyone else is playing and I'm not! GOTY will take what about a year to two years maybe. When GOTY comes out then it will be time to give the pre-order away and upgrade. That is the way it is meant to be, more money for Beth for new a game!