Skyrim Information

Zaldir

A silly question about character Creation, do i have to tune the face of my Character or can i just pick one and get on with it.

Im 99% of the time not even gonna see his face since i play in 1st Person mode and the only time i would see him is when im in the Inventory Screen.

I mean i can make my Character Ugly as Hell and the NPC's in the Game isent even gonna bother with the way i look, i dont even need a Face.

http://itpepper.com/image.axd?picture=faceless5.jpg

Edited by daventry

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A silly question about character Creation, do i have to tune the face of my Character or can i just pick one and get on with it.

Im 99% of the time not even gonna see his face since i play in 1st Person mode and the only time i would see him is when im in the Inventory Screen.

I mean i can make my Character Ugly as Hell and the NPC's in the Game isent even gonna bother with the way i look, i dont even need a Face.

http://itpepper.com/image.axd?picture=faceless5.jpg

Thats more of a statement than a question .. You started off asking if their were presets "which there are" then said you didn't care lols.

daventry: yes you can literally just press done once faced with the chargen screen. I think you need to press done for that and done for name your character screen and that is it iirc. in which case your chracter would be named 'prisoner'. I think you would end up being a Male nord named prisoner if you just decided to skip through the chargen as quickly as possible. assuming it is still like how it was presented in the demo. which I don't think it will totally be as the demo pretty much dropped you no where, knowing nothing, with full sets of hide and iron and loads of first tier weapons and a couple spells, I assume there is going to be a cool intro 'tutorial' dungeon and some story, but I expect the chargen to be pretty much the same.