Skyrim Information

Zaldir

joining twitter is highly annoying ... FALLOW 5 MORE!!! :D .... uuugh... ~_~

Screw it .. Its not worth it .. I want to help bethesda cause Ive found a few copies of this video already .. but I have no clue how to work twitter or contact them directly lols..

Edited by jedimembrain

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw it .. Its not worth it .. I want to help bethesda cause Ive found a few copies of this video already .. but I have no clue how to work twitter or contact them directly lols..

i have twitter, pm me the link :) i'll tell them it was you who found it :)

EDIT

and don't worry i will NOT watch it :D

Edited by braveheart101

i have twitter, pm me the link :) i'll tell them it was you who found it :)

EDIT

and don't worry i will NOT watch it :D

I have twitter but I don't know how to send a private tweet .. it just says they have to be fallowing me.. and I don't feel right about linking it to you lols.. no offence .. just seems ban worthy :unsure:

I have twitter but I don't know how to send a private tweet .. it just says they have to be fallowing me.. and I don't feel right about linking it to you lols.. no offence .. just seems ban worthy :unsure:

It's quite easy, here's the link to Gstaff's twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/gstaffinfection

Click the white box in the middle, "@gstaffinfection" should be added automatically. Post your message in there, it has to be short though. Don't worry about the links twitter shortens them.

It's quite easy, here's the link to Gstaff's twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/gstaffinfection

Click the white box in the middle, "@gstaffinfection" should be added automatically. Post your message in there, it has to be short though. Don't worry about the links twitter shortens them.

Thanks .. done ^_^

Ugh, my brother wants me to switch my PC Collectors Edition preorder to PS3. I wish I had the money for my own PC or laptop. I bought Oblivion for the PC before I had a PC to play it on (I have a habit of doing that with games), but I've long since moved out of my dads and have no computer of my own to play it on. What a conundrum....

I played both morrowind and oblivion on consoles for my first playthroughs .. morrowind I didn't own on PC for years .. I was still a huge fan and the games are just as good on console .. you just dont get mods for awhile .. you can always pick up a steam copy when you get your own PC Edited by jedimembrain

I played both morrowind and oblivion on consoles for my first playthroughs .. morrowind I didn't own on PC for years .. I was still a huge fan and the games are just as good on console .. you just dont get mods for awhile .. you can always pick up a steam copy when you get your own PC

I was in the same boat as far as Morrowind goes. Loved every bit of it still, though, and truthfully, I actually miss it. :3

I forgot to mention that I bought Oblivion for the 360 first and did everything that I could do with the game (which included getting into areas of the game you wouldn't expect to do with the console version). I have no problems with playing the vanilla game. Problem is I had plans for the PC version and it's simply a dick move of my brother to pull when he knew that I had plans. There's also the fact that he'd rather pirate the PC version, which I definitely don't want him to do.