Skyrim Information

Zaldir

one big difference between Skyrim and oblivion is the traps and the puzzles - they are well thought out, though sometimes very frustrating - I have gone through one particular Dwemer ruin - defeated a master centurion only to get to the end and I didn't have what I needed to activate the damn machine - yes I searched the entire ruin from top-to bottom and nada.:confused: Edited by shadow_scale9180

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one big difference between Skyrim and oblivion is the traps and the puzzles - they are well thought out, though sometimes very frustrating - I have gone through one particular Dwemer ruin - defeated a master centurion only to get to the end and I didn't have what I needed to activate the damn machine - yes I searched the entire ruin from top-to bottom and nada.:confused:

Are you talking about this:

?

not quite- I came across a different dungeon that uses a similar dwemer mechanism to go into the deeper catacombs - but I just haven't been able to find the damn key to it.

you know that quest made me a bit uneasy, when the heart of Lorkhan is involved you can bet on it that things won't end well.

So I got into an argument with a Thalmor Judiciar (spell?) and after she implied I wasn't allowed to worship Talos, I gutted her like a fish.

What I found hilarious is that the guards in the town I was in didn't give a damn, they all just looked on. No arrest, nothing. :D

Say all you want, Bethesda may have lacked in some parts of interaction, but I think this little touch was a good one.

So I got into an argument with a Thalmor Judiciar (spell?) and after she implied I wasn't allowed to worship Talos, I gutted her like a fish.

What I found hilarious is that the guards in the town I was in didn't give a damn, they all just looked on. No arrest, nothing. :D

Say all you want, Bethesda may have lacked in some parts of interaction, but I think this little touch was a good one.

weird, when they attacked me when I didn't want to say my opinion about talos I had to kill them in self-defence, and i still got a bounty...

weird, when they attacked me when I didn't want to say my opinion about talos I had to kill them in self-defence, and i still got a bounty...

What hold were you in? If it was occupied by Empire territory, that could be why. Stormcloaks likely wouldn't give a damn.

What hold were you in? If it was occupied by Empire territory, that could be why. Stormcloaks likely wouldn't give a damn.

True, I was right outside the walls of solitude.