Weapons

bellyrump

For weps/armor...

Dragonbone

Dragonskin

Dragonscale

Other various armors/weapons made out of various animals/lore in the game.

Ice, (Maybe glass gear re-textured to have an icy cold appearance).

REAL Enchanting, (I want PARTICLES and EFFECTS on my weapons/armor when I enchant it. Defenitely a must.)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope they tend away from the habit most games have now of huge oversized weapons that no human being or orc could even fit their hand around let alone swing. I mean cmon, a real sword is 3-10 lbs...

energy/magicka weigh nothing :)

Very true. :)

I'm hoping playing primarily magic using character is more viable in Skyrim as it was exceedingly difficult in Oblivion.

I enjoyed having the option to have Spears/Halberds I do believe Morrowind had these, yes?

So my list would be for Weapons,

-- Spears/Halberds --

Maybe have the ability to craft unique weapons, that have certain trims that glow, or make the weapon be surrounded by a certain color of magicka, OR have an upgrade system for weapons.

I mean would it be epic to walk around with upgraded weapons, or unique ones? Steel Longsword upgraded (with of course loads of cash) to have a certain type of glow, with added attack and all that. Level 1-4 upgraded would be nothing, Level 5 Upgrade would be blue, Level 6 Upgrade would be more glow but a darker blue, Level 7 would be a bright yellow glow around the weapon, Level 8 would be orange with an inner red glow, and level 9 would be Red, Level 10 being the max, would be the heaviest glow, and would be Purple.

As for attack added -- Lets say the steel longsword does 6 Damage, +4 gives it 9 Damage, +5 gives it 10 damage, +7 gives it 11, +8 Gives it 13, and +9 gives it 16, and +10 finally gives it 20, It would take a hell of a lot of gold, and to find the items for the NPC to upgrade them would get harder and harder each level. The item to +5 is safe, once you aim for +6 there is a 56% chance for the item to break, once at +6 it will have a 62% chance to break, and etc. ALSO, There could be certain artifacts in the game that would make it so the weapon does not break, but still can fail or be weakened.

^ Upgraded weapons --