Confirmed for Skyrim

Dianadoesitbest

Didn't u also hear about the Spiders? They actually have webs n' stuff. They let it slip, something about the havoc physics of someone trying to get out of a web.Also havoc physics.Nice. I wanna see more bout the new skills though, bet they'll release them one at a time.

I read something somewhere about finishing moves unique to each weapon... anyone know if this is a rumor or has been confirmed?

I've seen it written in stoneon several official websites.Unless they fold or roll it back, it's a sure thing right now :thumbsup:

I hope the player can get killed by finishing moves too. So sick of just falling over like a lump in oblivion. Speaking of which... maybe different monsters will have different finishers... getting bit in half by a dragon sounds awesome. Hell spiders wrapping you up in a cacoon, the posibilities are endless. Edited by Dianadoesitbest

I really want to see sky captain get onto those brutal finishing move mods. ;)

Bethesda's gonna add finishing moves in this one unless you already know so I won't be waiting combat mods at start since they are weighting in that area more this time. In fact I can't say yet what this is gonna lack. All I heard is sounding good so far, cant imagine things they are currently missing.. expect stealth constipation thing and shield not on back on travel.

I do know that since I am the original Poster. I am sure someone like sky captain would be able to make better finishers and more variety. I'm not counting on Bethesda to make it anymore than two or three different moves.

I'm quite certain that bethesda is going to make plenty of unique finishing moves, I think I even read from the magazine that they will be addind unique finish move for every weapon. But we can for sure count on sky captain on the finishing moves. However it is I prefer it made professionally and all animation mods weren't fully properly working, whether it's camera or 1st / 3rd person views I still accept that skycaptain's finishmoves will be awesome if bethesda leaves spot for good mod in that area ;)

Didn't u also hear about the Spiders? They actually have webs n' stuff. They let it slip, something about the havoc physics of someone trying to get out of a web.Also havoc physics.Nice. I wanna see more bout the new skills though, bet they'll release them one at a time.

Spiders? OH GOD WHY!? Why Bethesda?! Whyyyyyy? ;_;

17 skills makes the game sound dumbed down. I am not quiet sure its going to be as good as we all might think. :confused: Edited by antonkr

I wonder if the finishers will be like Deadly Reflex and be decapitations and stuff.

I hope the player can get killed by finishing moves too. So sick of just falling over like a lump in oblivion.

I always wished Deadly Reflex could be used against you so I wish for this too XD

I also wanna know if they're going to bring back the werewolf and vampire system and make them actually fun? :(

Spiders? OH GOD WHY!? Why Bethesda?! Whyyyyyy? ;_;

doesn't looks so bad IMO

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4198/1294438806778.png