Fallout countdown timer appears on official site

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25771859. #25774854, #25775004 are all replies on the same post.

TheCourier13 wrote: http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1441644/fo4.jpg?w=367

fallout4.com is in the page source code.

http://www.whois.com/whois/fallout4.com
ToshiroIreto47 wrote: Thank god...

Skyrim was a upgrade on the Elder Scrolls, time to get a Graphical Update on Fallout!
Madcat221 wrote: Is the source code a PR announcement?

@Madcat221: Doubtful, this doesn't look like Bethesda's style, although lately I don't think anyone knows what their style is, I still don't fully believe it, I'll wait for an official announcement by Bethesda/Zenimax Studios themselves :)

i get this this when i repost the link...?

Please Stand By

PA system failure has occured. Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes. Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I would be satisfied with anything Fallout 4 related, except a fake or a prank. Just an announcement or some information. So that I can sleep peacefully at nights, knowing that there will be a continuation to the Fallout series.

The vibe I get is that this is definitely a prelude to a FO4 release announcement tomorrow. I have mixed feelings because I know I'll essentially drop out of society for a few weeks after I buy it. Still, as with Skyrim, I'll be waiting a few months after its release to wait for the inevitable first couple/few patches and for the mods (at least the HD graphics ones) to catch up a bit. Might even be a good time to upgrade my gpu. Interesting times ahead!

In response to post #25771859. #25774854, #25775004, #25776109 are all replies on the same post.

TheCourier13 wrote: http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1441644/fo4.jpg?w=367

fallout4.com is in the page source code.

http://www.whois.com/whois/fallout4.com
ToshiroIreto47 wrote: Thank god...

Skyrim was a upgrade on the Elder Scrolls, time to get a Graphical Update on Fallout!
Madcat221 wrote: Is the source code a PR announcement?
Rebel47 wrote: @Madcat221: Doubtful, this doesn't look like Bethesda's style, although lately I don't think anyone knows what their style is, I still don't fully believe it, I'll wait for an official announcement by Bethesda/Zenimax Studios themselves :)

@Rebel47:
You don't fully believe it's Fallout 4? Or that Bethesda isn't teasing this? Just asking because all of Bethesda's sites redirect to this, and Bethesda Game Studios' Twitter has #PleaseStandBy. Edited by Camonna Tong

In response to post #25771794. #25773209, #25777159 are all replies on the same post.

KiCHo666 wrote: Please don't be dumbed down....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down......
d81 wrote: If Skyrim is any indication I expect the worst...but still (idiotically) hope for the best.
jim_uk wrote: If it follows the Elder Scrolls pattern then each game will be dumber than the last with important stuff stripped out to make way for pointless fluff, hopefully mods can correct that.

Quite a bit of the "dumbing down" had to do with the consoles, so it won't be as bad. Morrowind, which is my favorite, had the most dumbing down of them all. I've not had problems with most of the dumbing down. Stuff like the Classes being removed I agreed with. Post-Daggerfall classes had no real point besides affecting your level rate and how high your level can be. Edited by Camonna Tong

In response to post #25771794. #25773209, #25777049 are all replies on the same post.

KiCHo666 wrote: Please don't be dumbed down....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down......
d81 wrote: If Skyrim is any indication I expect the worst...but still (idiotically) hope for the best.
Camonna Tong wrote: Quite a bit of the "dumbing down" had to do with the consoles, so it won't be as bad. Morrowind, which is my favorite, had the most dumbing down of them all. I've not had problems with most of the dumbing down. Stuff like the Classes being removed I agreed with. Post-Daggerfall classes had not real point besides affecting your level rate and how high your level can be.

If it follows the Elder Scrolls pattern then each game will be dumber than the last with important stuff stripped out to make way for pointless fluff, hopefully mods can correct that.