Fallout 4 announced with teaser trailer

Dark0ne

In response to post #25799274.

Mohamed2001 wrote:

Just awesome.

I've noticed a lot of people are bashing the Graphics and Engine already ...

Really

While yes it is 2015 and up to date graphics would be nice. I see nothing wrong with them?? Also *most* of the video is pre-rendered if I'm correct. Another thing. What's the big deal about using the same Engine? In my opinion it's a good thing. They're already familiar and have been tweaking it since.

Anyway! Very excited. XCOM:2 and Fallout 4 <3 This shall be a good year.

Sorry but you're wrong. They're not using the Creation Engine.

I kinda already figured that out. Perhaps they're using the same engine as RAGE?

I say this because the textures, erm well. Everything reminds me of RAGE.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Fallout 4 main website page. If you look closely outside of the garage on the left, you'll see a hand-made rifle with pieces strapped together. Do not quote me on that, but hopefully it means we'll get to customize our weapons like in New Vegas...

http://fallout4.com/

Not to mention the Power-armor of course... what if we get to customize our own power-armor?

Edited by Arghael

In response to post #25799319.

Arghael wrote: Go to Fallout 4 main website page. If you look closely outside of the garage on the left, you'll see a hand-made rifle with pieces strapped together. Do not quote me on that, but hopefully it means we'll get to customize our weapons like in New Vegas...

http://fallout4.com/

That and the rifle he's carrying is modified

In response to post #25799274. #25799314 is also a reply to the same post.

Mohamed2001 wrote:

Just awesome.

Really

While yes it is 2015 and up to date graphics would be nice. I see nothing wrong with them?? Also *most* of the video is pre-rendered if I'm correct. Another thing. What's the big deal about using the same Engine? In my opinion it's a good thing. They're already familiar and have been tweaking it since.

BillNyeTheScienceGuy wrote: I kinda already figured that out. Perhaps they're using the same engine as RAGE?

Well if the trailer is representative of gameplay, the animations look better than in 3. Movements are more fluid, but similar to Skyrim.

Mohamed2001 wrote:

Just awesome.

Really

I kinda already figured that out. Perhaps they're using the same engine as RAGE?

A hybrid engine composed of ID 6 and Creation Engine.

In response to post #25797794. #25798354, #25798434, #25798464, #25798514, #25798679, #25799184, #25799229 are all replies on the same post.

TomSawyer wrote: Old character models. OMG!
jim_uk wrote: http://i.imgur.com/H3GoOUG.png

I'm hoping the character models aren't finished or it's pre rendered because that doesn't look good.
Drinx wrote: It's bethesda we are talking about. Should be happy we don't get Oblivion models xD
KeltecRFB wrote: Remember guys, the game has to run on most rigs and not only top of the line.
jim_uk wrote: @Drinx They can use the Oblivion models for various mutants. I'm going to be positive and assume they're not finished and that's why they concentrated on the dog.
ArekkusuStorm wrote: Well, if you think about it, the opening cinematic for New Vegas was the same deal (for me at least), Benny looked plastic-y. Then I got in-game and everything looked better.
StenDarker wrote: You'd rather have squeezeface than ken doll?
BillNyeTheScienceGuy wrote: Pre-rendered :P Everything shall look fine.

And then the EnB/Texture MLG modders shall come forth and blow it out of the water as always.

beautiful dog !

In response to post #25799369.

Mohamed2001 wrote:

Mohamed2001 wrote:

Just awesome.

Really

A hybrid engine composed of ID 6 and Creation Engine.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y528/Jack_Amaturo/Someoneexplaintheappealtolesbianismoryuritome_d642144fce65e8b092a8cb08bd426a75_zps159picik.gif

In response to post #25799139.

BillNyeTheScienceGuy wrote: Hopefully we can be a Ghoul, not feral of course :P

It'd be interesting to see how NPC's react to the player being a Ghoul or going through Ghoula-fafcation . Something similar to what Skyrim did but add more racism and nastiness. The wasteland isn't a friendly place after all.

Although I hope it will not be straight down dumb racism like in Fallout 3... some of the quests were stupid as hell. I'd expect it to be a little more complex than that, more thought out.