All RPers Read this.

HeLLL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I've tried requesting that we make a decision one way or the other, but nobody's answered. Since Helll's gone, nobody's working on the tests anymore. I'd like to just drop the whole idea for now and open new rpg creation again, but nobody's responded.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS TOTALLY UNOFFICIAL AT THIS POINT - I HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY BEEN ASKED TO DO ANYTHING

I have been working on a series of scenarios that could be the basis for the evaluations, but thus far, like Peregrine, have gotten no response on whether or not the evaluations are a go or not. I will continue working on them until someone tells me not to. Also included with the scenarios are a couple of proposals for how they should be administered, and how the results should be distributed and what should be done with the RP forum in light of the results.

I'm not sure if you can call this progress, but I should have enough for serious consideration in a couple of weeks at the most. After that, it's just getting the material approved by the powers that be, and moving forward with what is decided.

I hope that we can get this handled quickly, so everyone can have fun RPing.

Thanks,

Your humble Servant

• 6 years later...
Baldemir do refrain from trying your hand at thread necromancy. This thread has been dead for 6 years and commenting on your own characters is far from constructively adding to the conversation. Dont postin things older than 3 months usually unless you have something truely constructive to the conversation.

Baldemir do refrain from trying your hand at thread necromancy. This thread has been dead for 6 years and commenting on your own characters is far from constructively adding to the conversation. Dont postin things older than 3 months usually unless you have something truely constructive to the conversation.

oh sorry I dind't realised so better keep it dead don't ya¿