How will WW3 start?

marharth

Ok I have simply got to dispel this technological inferiority myth about China .In this forum we have all these discussions about how so much of what we use is produced in China ,including many wondrous technological gadgets and equipment we use in our everyday lives .Things like hand held GPS devices that can tell you where you are anywhere on the planet , computers that are as powerful as anything being made anywhere else ,high tech medical equipment thats as good (and cheaper) as any body else's ,in fact this past January where I live we took delivery of a very high tech xray machine for cancer that was made in China .It just doesn't make any sense to accept that they are leaders in the production of all this technological wonders that we have them making for us ,yet turn around militarily and infer they are technologically somewhere back in the stone age.

China is working on a program to land a man on the moon , for the purpose of being the first nation to land a man on Mars ,what people think their not going to take the time to make sure one of their ICBM's can accurately hit Washington DC yet their aiming for another planet.The only reason China has kept their ICBM force relatively small is that they have a policy that its only necessary to destroy the earth once over and not 5 - 6 - 7 times ,so all they do is maintain what they have and upgrade its accuracy as the technology become available.

I have friends from Shanghai who have heard this kinda talk about China's inferiority and they just laugh ,mind you they also don't delude themselves into believing a war with the US would be easy ,in fact they acknowledge that it would be disastrous for both countries , possibly resulting in cities being nuked on both sides.

One other thing ,when it comes to the dollar number the US spends on its military ,that needs to be taken as a relative number of effect.Why , well whats the big reason we have moved so much manufacturing over to China ,its much cheaper to make things there ,which would also mean its much cheaper to make things like tanks , jets , missiles , bombs , whatever .It might be that for every 1 tank the US can make , China can make 3 or 4 or 5 you would have to do a cost ratio analysis to know exactly.Point is quoting how much the US spends compared to other nations can be misleading.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will proberly start over oil as the resorce deminnishes and becomes more rear

because of the destuction nukes cause there will be a aggreement between contys to keep it nuke free....

however... the likeylhood of wmd's being employed is high

1: to anyone who thinks nuclear weapons will be involved: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_theory

2: A cockroach has a resistance to radiation only slightly higher than humans.

3: What about the little ole pacific nations?

A cockroach only has a bit more resistance due to their cell count.

Its more likely that a ant or a fruit fly would survive a nuclear war then a cockroach.

I don't see why anyone would waste bombs or nukes on nations that aren't involved/don't have a enemy military base.

I doubt that Korea or the Middle East will be causing WW3. THe reason being, that Iran and North Korea are loose cannons- America, Israel, EU, etc. would wipe them off the face of the earth the instant they try anything. Kim Jong (sp?) is, IMHO, going to do something stupid on his deathbed (invade SK as his last "mad act" so to speak) which, considering that the US has major bases in Japan & SK will not end well for the North. Ditto for Iran- even if they develop nukes and use them, tehy would be destroyed too quickly for them to really start anything. Also, the US and its allies account for 75% of the world's military spending- China's militaryy can't stand against the West without resorting to Nukes, and that isn't something they would do willingly. There's little point to being overlord of the world if the world is nuked into oblivion...

If anything, Russia is the power to watch. As mentioned, they have Putin scheming away, and they are the largest country in the world. IIRC, they also have the largest cache of nuclear munitions. So, the worst I can see happening is a Russian group selling nukes to someone like Iran, who then go down "in a blaze of glory" before being vaporized in retailiation.

A cockroach only has a bit more resistance due to their cell count.

Its more likely that a ant or a fruit fly would survive a nuclear war then a cockroach.

I don't see why anyone would waste bombs or nukes on nations that aren't involved/don't have a enemy military base.

That was what I was trying to say (or at least about the cockroach). And it is a good thing the pacific would be ignored.

In some ten years the US empire as we know it will be no more cos after having lost all wars from the Korean War in the 50s through to the Afghan and the 3rd Iraq War of today, expensive imperial military bases almost throughout the known world as erstwhile the Romans and a military budget beyond good and evil the US inevitabily will return to a flourishing national normality as the Italian, German, British, French and Russian empire did already earlier. A possible succession of a militant Chinese empire still remains questionable. The old structures of military alliances that have led to WW-I and II are less valuable already in these days as a brief look at the international handling of the Libyan conflict proves. And the dreaded military clash of monotheistic cultures on a large scale that was open to debate in the 90s and thereafter is actually less probable considering the people's uprisings in the Muslim world of today.

WW-III reveals itself as the beloved declaration or war game of me and others when we were boys and of adults that are still trapped in the puberty and its strange feelings of invincibility and immortality, unable to solve conflicts peacefully. What we will see in the future that are these countless minor conflicts, often because of the control of local resources or simply ethnic reasoned for rooted in former colonialism, terrible enough for all those people that are involved.

Edited by DeTomaso

It has something to do with Iran and the fact that all other dictators at middle east are taken down. Iraq was first, Egypt followed, now it's Libya and soon Syria. Sunni leaders are struck down as Shia (aka Iran) are not.

Russia, Iran and Egypt will attack ISRAEL, the European Union will retaliate and desteroy them, then China will mobilize and make their play for domination and all armies will meet in the Valley of Meggido for the great showdown .... it's called ARMEGEDDON.

That's as brief as I can make it.

Believe it or don't, it doesn't really matter.

And no, I'm not Jewish but Israel is central to "WWIII" events.