Mod Request - Reversed

JamesHodgart

JamesHodgart Thank you for the reverse mod request!!! The Thranduil armor looks very impressive. If you are interested in creating an armor mod that the community would appreciate and would be a worthwhile use of your time and obvious talent I think you should try your hand at a completely original armor. I have a few ideas that I think might prime the creative pump, so to speak, and I hope the rest of community agrees.

There is definitely a lack of serious armors for the player focused on immersion. Given the popularity of mods such as Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Diseases and accessory mods like Bandoliers, Bag and Pouches and Winter is Coming, to name a few, I think many players want their character to seem more adventure and travel ready. An armor that looks like its made for traversing the terrain and surviving the climate with ease yet be ready to fight a dragon and or go spelunking and looks like its been personalized and customized by an adventurer. Utilitarian instead of looking like it came right off the forge or tanning rack. Rough, well worn, and experienced looking but not bandit like or barbarian looking. Something that looks like you could hike, fight, hunt and sleep in it. Possibly toward an arcane warrior play style because that seems to be very popular and the category of spellsword armor isn't as expansive as you would think it would be. Sure there are hunter type armors out there but not many for an adventuring outdoorsy magic user that doesn't look like a variation of the vanilla bath robes. I have more ideas and a mental rough draft of the armor. I'll share if anyone else is interested. Thank you everyone and good luck.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I want the EXACT thing it looks so beautiful, the other one looks waaaay to small in width

Then model it yourself.

If I knew how to do that, I wouldn't be asking for somebody else to do it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Haha some very interesting responses! Thanks everyone who's interested :D Sorry it's a bit slow going, work ramped up and i was working v.late + wknds D: But I've been squeezing in the boot. It's not finished and will ne covered in armour but I didn't want to go too long between updates. I've seen the dracula untol armour being touted around quite a few times and TBH it's high on my list...the nazi clothing not so much :) (no offence of course, you're entitled to like whatever you want :)). After this it's just the cloth and the circlet. Can't wait! And it sounds like a good idea alandaniel, the explorer armour.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/ravedonkey/boots_zpsmfqu09mt.jpg