Mod Request - Reversed

JamesHodgart

Could you make (or just convert from site below) Nero Devil Bringer from Devil May Cry 4 , just make it to a gauntlet, or gloves, or accessory , I just need that part, I looked everywhere but they come up with a Full body model, and the last one is here, but it's for Oblivion

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35383/?

Also if you're converting from Oblivion, will you consider doing one or two of this?

about the type it's okay whether it's a light armor or heavy armor,

about the gender, will you create it for both male and female? I'm currently paying 2 chars at a time, to discover any bugs that may occurs with a lot of mods

about both hands or single hand, single hand, whether it's left or right, for other hand, you may add a simple black fingerless glove, or leave it alone

lastly, about color, will you consider recolor it? reference is the pictures below

if you really can, make it glow in the dark , like some eyes color mod, I saw one that could stay bright when in the dark

here is the original picture from DMC 4

Nero Devil Bringer

Nero Devil Bringer 2

If there is a standalone mod (only gloves not full set) for skyrim, feel free to reply and show the way (link)

I know you must be busy with these Wish-Crafting doing, but i do hope you can fullfill my request (just convert, recolor and gender is enough, thanks)

(silly question, what is feedback?, I'm new here also in a forum like this, as long as it doesn't require money, i will give it as much as you want)

Edited by ZoanChrome

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha some very interesting responses! Thanks everyone who's interested :D Sorry it's a bit slow going, work ramped up and i was working v.late + wknds D: But I've been squeezing in the boot. It's not finished and will ne covered in armour but I didn't want to go too long between updates. I've seen the dracula untol armour being touted around quite a few times and TBH it's high on my list...the nazi clothing not so much :smile: (no offence of course, you're entitled to like whatever you want :smile:). After this it's just the cloth and the circlet. Can't wait! And it sounds like a good idea alandaniel, the explorer armour.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/ravedonkey/boots_zpsmfqu09mt.jpg

would it be possible to make the cloak (especially for the dracula armour if and when you decide to do it, i know it doesn't have one but it could) hdt compatible? because it does really add something to the armour that just makes it that much better.

I've seen just about anything been made into a mod in Skyrim lord friendly and not. I been looking around for a mod that had a sword from another game. The game being heavy metal 2000 and the sword being the (chain saw sword)http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/2305/627287-heavymetalfakk2box.jpg

I have not seen anyone do this sword and the is a shame because it is a beautiful and badass one for sure. If I knew more about modding I do it myself. But al last I can't and would love if anyone like to help make this sword come back alive.

Edited by ambrosia1692

Well everyone seems to be requesting swords and popular armor, but what about something that no one has really done much of. Say for example unique looking axes and hammers that make you want to use them more than swords. Also see if you can add something that uses HDT physics like tassels to the hilt or a scarf if you want to do armor.

Sorry it's been so long, almost three months eeek. But I've been slowly plodding along with the armour. The model is finished - here it is. Next up is to prep it for the game, then on to textures. I am considering doing a full production version, if only for my own satisfaction :smile:

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/ravedonkey/thranduil_zpsxojsltar.jpg

Edited by JamesHodgart

Well everyone seems to be requesting swords and popular armor, but what about something that no one has really done much of. Say for example unique looking axes and hammers that make you want to use them more than swords. Also see if you can add something that uses HDT physics like tassels to the hilt or a scarf if you want to do armor.

honestly i have no idea how you guys do it. amazing stuff

Sorry it's been so long, almost three months eeek. But I've been slowly plodding along with the armour. The model is finished - here it is. Next up is to prep it for the game, then on to textures. I am considering doing a full production version, if only for my own satisfaction :smile:

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss220/ravedonkey/thranduil_zpsxojsltar.jpg

honestly i have no idea how you guys do it, amazing stuff