ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Why aren't I allowed to view other member's profiles?

mlee3141

Quite a strange issue; apparently I can view my own profile just fine, but every other member's names are "greyed out", and clicking on them does nothing. Trying the picture links in my Friends tab just shows a message, "You aren't allowed to view member profiles". Also, the recent threads box seems to have vanished. Hope this issue is sorted out soon; its quite annoying.

Edited by mlee3141

I visualize a panel of toggle switches, Robin sitting back waiting for IT guys to say go. On "go", Robin flips a toggle switch, a light goes from green to red on the panel and suddenly no one can PM. :D

http://cdn.overtons.com/product/071/71709_L1.JPG?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=450px:*

Sorry, this is his Canoe Toggle panel...I couldn't track down the TVR; I think Robin loaned the TVR out to Daniel Craig for a new Bond movie. :laugh:

Whew, I thought I said something to get a warning or something. well whatever you are doing it helped unfreeze my profile views counter. at least I can still view modpage profiles to learn what mods they made.