Thandal welcomed to the Nexus staff

Dark0ne

Popular member Thandal has agreed to join the staff here at the Nexus on a typical one-month probation period as I look to bolster the staff ranks ready for what should be a busy year.

Thandal is well known for his helpful nature across several forums and joins Darkewolf as our second predominantly Dragon Age player, which will stand us in good stead for the upcoming launch of Dragon Age 2.

Thanks for the vote of confidence from Dark0ne!

I found the Nexus when I started playing Dragon Age, and it has become one of my favourite sources of both useful information, and Great Fun. But I wouldn't have spent so much time here if it weren't for all the fantastic people, players and modders, who contribute their ideas and energy to making the games we play that much better.

Hope I can help the Community to remain both strong and friendly. We'll see...

[Edit: /ducks before peppered with PMs. :thumbsup: ]

Edited by Thandal

Well, I'ts nice to see that Nexus is always getting new staff. And staff that are renown to help as well, Congrats Thandal, and Nice work to the other staff as well :)

Congratulations again Thandal, I know that you will do well. And all the other members of the staff can be very helpful as you start to get the hang of things, and learn the ropes.

You've been a great asset to the community. Always giving people advice, and trying to help out. I see you doing a great job as a moderator.

Besides, now that you're staff, I know you'll be sticking around for a while longer! :D