Unable to upload files

OutLaw666

Whenever i try to upload the new version of my scoped bows mod chrome shows me it loads 1% then it jumps back to 0%, after that it goes back to 1% again and then the page turns white and shows me ERR_CONNECTION_RESET .

I tried it multible times.

The file is about 160mb sized .rar archive. I was able to upload a small testfile with only one esp in it and that worked. I don't know what's going on.

EDIT:

I tried to re-upload a file of the previous version which has about the same size and got the same error.

I tried to upload with internet explorer - same error.

-what do i know now:

I can upload small files but no big ones. It has nothing to do with my browser or firewall settings since i can upload the file to filehosters without issues.

So, i'm 100% sure nexus is bugging me again. I hope that get's fixed soon.

Edited by OutLaw666

User "spwned" had exactly the same problem and finally bypassed it by repacking his .rar file to 7z.

I did the same and the upload seems to work.

So i can confirm that uploading .rar files is broken. Maybe you should notify others about this problem in case it takes some time to fix... But that's not my business. I'm just glad it works now with 7z. :)

Same problem, I tried to upload a 385mb rar and got the same error, site was New Vegas, I don't know how far it got, I started the upload and went out.

Edit: Repacked as a zip and got the same thing, Chromes progress thing in the bottom left is going from 0% to 1% to 2% and back to 0% then a while the page gives me "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET".

Edit 2: Same problem with 7z

To rule out my browser, PC and ISP I put the file on a phone and tried uploading via their network, I got this....

http://i.imgur.com/WhSFmc0.png

I'm having the same problem.

I have a 250mb file and I've tried a .zip and .7z and neither work. I was able to upload a smaller file.

In chrome the % icon the bottom left goes from 0% to 15% then at 16% goes back to 0%. Sometimes then the page just errors out or sometimes It repeats this 0-15% multiple times and then fails.

I've tried from two different ISPs and from 3 different computers. I've also tried IE and Chrome. I get the same problem in all situations. I'm now convinced that it must be a problem on Nexus' end.

I'm having the same problem.

I have a 250mb file and I've tried a .zip and .7z and neither work. I was able to upload a smaller file.

In chrome the % icon the bottom left goes from 0% to 15% then at 16% goes back to 0%. Sometimes then the page just errors out or sometimes It repeats this 0-15% multiple times and then fails.

I've tried from two different ISPs and from 3 different computers. I've also tried IE and Chrome. I get the same problem in all situations. I'm now convinced that it must be a problem on Nexus' end.

Having the same issue, smaller files works fine to upload in both .rar and .7z. But can't upload any bigger ones using either IE or Chrome : /

Tried uploading it from a friends computer, same issue there as well.