Cliff diving in the Colovian Highlands

TheMastersSon

I was west of Infested Mine and stumbled on a ledge... It's a near vertical drop of at least several hundred feet.. You can still walk down it, and once you reach the slight ridge about halfway you can dive into the river without damage. It's the longest single survivable dive I've found so far in the game.

I'm tempted to start rolling Ogres down this puppy.

There's a number of spots in the mountains where I try to make the killing blow send them over a cliff, just so I can watch them bounce their way down. Bears have the best effect I think, but the ones I'd love to see are the boars (too bad there's none in the mountains). Great, you've just given me another great time-waster ... get a boar to chase me all the way into the mountains (avoiding all Imperial patrols ... those buggers just can't understand a guy's gotta' have fun every now & then). I think the big bounce they'll get will be worth it!! Kudos to the Master. :thumbsup:

I was west of Infested Mine and stumbled on a ledge... It's a near vertical drop of at least several hundred feet.. You can still walk down it, and once you reach the slight ridge about halfway you can dive into the river without damage. It's the longest single survivable dive I've found so far in the game.

I'm tempted to start rolling Ogres down this puppy.

Would you be able to take a screenshot of the location on your map?

Sounds like fun. Might have to roll corpses off of that as well. Speaking of vertical corpse bowling, has anyone else dragged the Adoring Fan all the way up to Dive Rock and sent him on his way? Takes forever to do, but it is definitely worth it.

I've never tried diving off of high surfaces in Oblivion. Can you die from taking fall damage if you smack the bottom of a lake or something?

Edited by TheSwedishPancake

Sounds like fun. Might have to roll corpses off of that as well. Speaking of vertical corpse bowling, has anyone else dragged the Adoring Fan all the way up to Dive Rock and sent him on his way? Takes forever to do, but it is definitely worth it.

I've never tried diving off of high surfaces in Oblivion. Can you die from taking fall damage if you smack the bottom of a lake or something?

If you dive into a body of water that is deeper than your char is tall, then no, you won't. ^^ But don't jump into a puddle, cause you shall know pain. Hahaha. But say Lake Rumare or the open sea by Anvil, then you should be fine. :D

• 6 months later...