(PETITION) unskippable video adds cross the line

mikeloeven

I'm not paying. Like I said on my old thread that was locked, it's not like anyone's going to even watch that. It's pointless, pathetic, and it just ticks people off.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is off topic, but I rather like that idea of a competition to create a new logo. And perhaps have it put in t-shirts and caps. I'd love to have a nexus cap and shirt. Maybe even hoodies.

Maybe have a smaller logo for the front of the shirt and a larger one on the back. And inverse it for caps.

Edited by DarkeWolf

I'm not paying. Like I said on my old thread that was locked, it's not like anyone's going to even watch that. It's pointless, pathetic, and it just ticks people off.

It's pointless? I guess you think The Nexus is pointless as well then, since you want to bring it down by removing it's only long-term revenue?

It's pointless? I guess you think The Nexus is pointless as well then, since you want to bring it down by removing it's only long-term revenue?

I never said I want to bring the Nexus down, and I never said that the Nexus is pointless. I said that having annoying ads like that, which you can't skip, are pointless. You kiss-ups, you don't even see what they're truly doing to the site.

I never said I want to bring the Nexus down, and I never said that the Nexus is pointless. I said that having annoying ads like that, which you can't skip, are pointless. You kiss-ups, you don't even see what they're truly doing to the site.

Actually, you are saying "bring down The Nexus", just not directly...

As I've been trying to say is that ads are Robins only income for the Nexus, and without the ads, there's no way on earth he would be able to pay all the bills for the websites! Thus, ads are essential for the "survival" of The Nexus, and without them, it would be gone.

Robin has been trying different kinds of ads, and every time, people have been complaining! He's running out of options, and this is the ad where it's been the least complains.

Suck it up, it's either Ads, or no Nexus!

Unless you can come up with £80,000 ($128,000) for the Nexus each year, ads are a necessary evil.

Ha! It will be more than that when half or more of the site traffic leaves! If you are having trouble keeping up funds for hosting, find cheaper hosting...

You don't get it at all do you?

"Find cheaper hosting..."?? - This is a family of sites with together 2.1 million members, who not only can post on the sites, but who can upload/download files! This requires A LOT of bandwidth, and it's not as easy as to finding cheaper hosting.

Anyway, I won't try to put sense into your head anymore, as your obviously just trolling... :wallbash:

You'll see. I've seen those ads be the downfall of many sites.

YOUTUBE, for crying out loud, is even starting to go with those types of ads! It's pathetic!

Read the post I made earlier on in this thread. If you've already read it, or read it and still think the same as you do now, then you're a lost cause and there's no need to waste any more of our time here.