Which gender do you usually play?

Kyosai7

I was wondering what gender most people usually play. Considering the massive amount of mods, I'd lean towards most people playing women?

I ask because I'm trying to start a new, serious game, and running into a bit of a problem, I know it's a personal problem, but still. I have a harder time being immersed if I play a female (read, my dick and sex mods take over), yet most of the armor and aesthetic mods I find are designed with women in mind...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played both sexes. My latest playthrough is on a male but my followers are females. My next playthrough will be a female necromancer.

I agree, if you go too crazy with the sexualized females you get distracted instead of playing.

My primary and first play through is always male because I like to play through anything the first time just doing what I would do if it was me. I will usually have a secondary play through that is a female character, but I spend less than half the game play hours on that file as my primary.

As far as modding goes, I don't care as much about modding my primary male character, because it is like looking at myself in the mirror, I honestly don't care that much.

Female characters are more of a third person way of looking at things, so I care more about who she is as opposed to really just focusing on the world around my primary character.

I don't sexualize any of my characters though, my male characters are basically just me and focused on the world around me, and my female character are kindof puppy dog type cute.

Edited by Tony the Wookie

yeah i dont sexualize my characters either... okay there was one time but that was because me and a friend of mine were goofing off with mods and the CK. i even have a couple pictures of my last two characters on the Nexus, wearing what i generally had them wear. both are vampires too. i should try a werewolf though... i've never played one in any of the ES games. sorta like how i have never played any of the non-humans.

My female characters are usually too young and naive to be sexualized. I also usually limit them to a certain set of skills, because I like the idea of being a small and somewhat helpless character and surviving where others would doubt that I could.

In Fallout 3 for example, my female play through relied primarily on stealth and silenced pistols and trickery as opposed to my male play through just blew up anything that moved.

It is kindof fun playing 'sweet little girl tries to survive big scary world.'