A Goblin 'talking' to an NPC? What?

Moarp

Hmmm.....one of my craziest would have to be when I walked into Jensine's shop in the Market District and walked out. Next thing I know everything is the same but the ground is covered in an interesting color combination of orange and green. I found it interesting because it was very pleasing to the eyes and looked pretty good, but I obviously reset not long after because I didn't want anything to happen to my game.

MIne is definitely when I fired an arrow at a troll, the game glitched for a second, and when it came to the arrow must have glitched behind me, because i died by my arrow in the back of my head. It was very traumatic for my character and he went to therapy for years...

Sounds like you picked up an Arrow of Regret somewhere. Gotta watch out for those.

Nothing to measure up to what you all have seen. And here I thought it was a wtf moment when I found two Imperial Legion Forresters having a shootout that didn't end until one was dead.

They're known for getting into fights over deer (fixed by the UOP or UOP Supplemental if I'm not mistaken).

Downloaded a mod that messed up factions somehow and a significant portion of the NPCs in IC went on killing sprees and murdered each other. I sort of liked it that way, actually, because it sort of made sense that with the emperor dead there might be rioting and societal breakdown, It was just too inconvenient, though.

Idk know if this is supposed to happen or what, but when I cast lightning at Mehrunes Dagon he always melts into a big pile of red mush.

From the UESP Wiki for Light the Dragonfires:

Bugs

It is possible to kill Mehrunes Dagon yourself. If you fling a huge number of spells at him, or use the kill console command on him, Dagon will dissolve and turn into a pile of reddish mud. He will still attack as if he were alive.

I have not been playing Oblivion very long but one of my recent wtf moments happened when I was riding my Chestnut Horse from the Imperial City to Skingrad. I saw a bandit and dismounted. She ran at me as I was backing up to equip my steel short sword, hit me a few times and ran to my horse attacking it instead of me. I swear I could hear her laughing as she attacked my horse. I definately thought to myself, "WTF I thought she was supposed to attack me.".

I have not been playing Oblivion very long but one of my recent wtf moments happened when I was riding my Chestnut Horse from the Imperial City to Skingrad. I saw a bandit and dismounted. She ran at me as I was backing up to equip my steel short sword, hit me a few times and ran to my horse attacking it instead of me. I swear I could hear her laughing as she attacked my horse. I definately thought to myself, "WTF I thought she was supposed to attack me.".

That's because in the game NPC's consider your horse a bigger target for some reason, though you can download mods that change this..