Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am curious about this animation mod. Did OWA Seph ever release it??

I've always wanted something like this!!

I am curious about this animation mod. Did OWA Seph ever release it??

I've always wanted something like this!!

I have no idea. But I really want to know. I would love to get a hold of that. Maybe it's on the Russian forums?

Would anyone have a link or the files to Velvet Red Dress? (im not sure if thats the correct name), ive been trying to find it but i cant find it

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1370660-1275752060.jpg - armor/clothe im looking for

Let's see here, that would about be the fourth time that I've seen that request in over a week - Either link that I know of is dead, and I'm certain it's a public mod...

Well then... Calling for anyone with a fluent ability in Japanese, could you leave a message on the blog entries about the link being dead either at Narulivion or Rembrandt Oblivion Room? I think it's possible to leave an anonymous comment on that blog system without having to log in, and either site I'm certain that it's regularly active, so feedback should be within a day or two.

EDIT: pwndbyscope - it's one of the Tyrael Armor recolors, as for the wings, Alexander's Wings perhaps?

EDIT: pwndbyscope - it's one of the Tyrael Armor recolors, as for the wings, Alexander's Wings perhaps?

Not Alexander's wings. And the armor was modified to fit female body. I don't know if the armor is available publicly, apart from those wings.

For the Velvet Red Rose dress, you could also try messaging the user wulrong on the main Nexus site. They have a few screenshots of it up; perhaps they still have the package laying around, or would be willing to grab the textures and meshes out of their folders and repackage them for you.

In case you do happen to get it, host it on Rapidshare or something and post the link here, so the multiple people looking for it can finally enjoy it as well.

Or just reload it to the Nexus, giving full credit to the original author and all that.

Anyway,

I'm looking for some cute armors to fit my new massive-sword-wielding lop-eared elf loli character. Preferably with small-bust versions available, because frankly having grapefruits mounted on a body that small looks...awkward. Preferably not overly skimpy, like 90% of the armors available on the Nexus.

A good example of what I'm looking for would be the AM Amy and Little Carmine sets. Anyone got something neat tucked back?

Well, there's Tona's Mods Store, which has an armor or two that should suit your taste, and perhaps some of Hentai's clothing and armors.

There's also a few conversions that I ran into a few days ago here, including a wardrobe with separate, specially-sized vanilla clothing that you can summon to change your character's clothes.