Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

You'll find it here; everything that's been released by him is on that download link on that page.

(Oh, and if anyone's interested, I did a rough translation of House in Land that was originally for myself; I'm willing to share it, if you don't mind a few inaccuracies.)

Damn, you fast! Big thanks! But for now, i don't know japanese so I tried to translate the blog with Google chrome (it's funny also :D). Just, if I understand, is the dress in House in Riverside mod??

Yeah, it's in there; specifically, if you want just the armors, all you have to do is activate House in armors.esp and nothing else.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen this in screenshots and I think i even had it once.

I'm looking for a mod that replaces the "lightshow" when you cast on self with something more appealing.

It had little paterns and such instead of just colored smoke.

I've tried searching "spell effect", "cast animation", and a bunch else and I still cant find it.

This?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22119

Or maybe this?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9424

Does anyone knows where I can find Akaviri Kojima 8.2? All the links pointing to tesnexus seem to be broken. I've tried searching for "Kojima", but there's no result. What happened to the mod?

Seems to have been taken off the Nexus... Which, as far as I can tell, was the only major hosting site. I found this French site that has it, though I'm not sure if the actual mod will be in French or not. Also, not sure what version that is. Sorry if the link doesn't work, Chrome automatically translates the page, and I dunno how well those copy over to hyperlink...