Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe the subtitle of Oblivion Mod Detectives should be "The white outfit is a retex of DesuChan's Demon Huntress - Wait for the re-release!"? XD I swear, it's been requested every five pages...

(If it helps, I think the cat companion was made by tona, you can find it on his(her?) blog. You can also try Cheydinhal Pet Shop, which has a wider selection.)

Actually, Check out Tona's Mods Store and some of KURESE's works, most notably the AM Amy set since a lot of mods use parts from it - Mostly the skirt and corset parts.

The hat will be included when I re-release all my work. I got permission to make recolours of it.

...just waiting for a few conversions to be finished before I package it up. Not long now.

I'm trying to patch together some armors to make a darker, more sexy variation of the Huntress armor. Two major changes are that I'm using the Witch Hunter hat and the Void armor corset. Well, I'm trying to do this anyway. Putting the parts together in NifSkope works well until I get to the point where it needs to become a new armor. I'm trying to avoid working with Blender for now since I don't know the software at all and come from a 2D design background. Can anyone here offer advice on mixing armors together into a new armor with NifSkope?

I'm trying to patch together some armors to make a darker, more sexy variation of the Huntress armor.

No offence, but that's what I was trying to steer away from with the Demon Huntress outfit...

Clearly I failed.

Also, it's better to do it in Blender. Import everything, delete stuff you don't want as well as the numerous pieces of skeleton that will show up, select everything, import a skeleton and parent everything to it, and export. Then you've the fun job of getting all the textures together!

If you want a more detailed explanation, let me know and I'll get onto it after I finish work.

hi two things:

i'm looking for a leveling mod. i can't remember which started asap or before tutorial. needs to be mid-grade (not simple but not overboard)

i haven't played in 3+ years so...yeah. i found everything else i wanted or used to have XD

if there is a list of mid-grade mods, that would be nice too. i don't like simple new armor/weapon/city/npc mods or anything big(ger than) like OOO (which i ahve and is "enough").

testing oblivion XP