Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

That would be greatly appreciated. If you need any cover work for your new armor sets (logos, display images, etc.), let me know. Need specialized logos for an armor set or the store - sign me up, because I'll need to feel good about something while I'm bumbling around in 3D land. :P

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so apparintly I didint have the right Tyrael Armor retexture I thought I had back when I made screenshots of this character of mine.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=58060

I had thought it was the Dark Tyrael retexture, but loading it up again after the last computer wipe, the hood was not completely black.. So I tried to see if it was Imperetor's Black retexture. No luck, the hood was see through with that mod too. Searching for Tyrael on Nexus, none of the other retextures seem to be the one used to get the solid black Tyrael hood. Was it removed or lost on Nexus? If anyone knows/has the proper retexture, I could use it. :confused:

Does anyone know of any pose/animation mods that include romantic kissing poses? I've seen screenshots with them, so I know there are some out there. Could someone kindly point me to some, please?

Does anyone know of any pose/animation mods that include romantic kissing poses? I've seen screenshots with them, so I know there are some out there. Could someone kindly point me to some, please?

Heh, I was just talking to some modders about those kinds of poses. Said "You know, you'd think something more tender and caring like a kiss pose would be out and around BEFORE stuff like...Sexvillion and the sex pose mods. You'd....think....". Funny how that turned out. But i'v seen them around, the screenshots. I hope its obtainable. I am also interested in it.

Im lookin for a body texture mod the same or similar to the Moonshadow Elf textures, just without the tattoo on the head, ive tryed a few but nothing any good, anyone else got any recommendations?

I have the OSR pack - no snogging in it though. On the same note, are there any tutorials for assembling poses into a usable mod?