Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any special site with mods for Nehrim? I'm mainly interested in races and mesh/texture replacers but there are so few on TesNexus.

Most texture replacers work in the same way in Nehrim as they did in Oblivion, so if you install the replacers into the Nehrim folder they should show up once you do Archive Invalidation. However, for races, if they don't add NPCs to the vanilla cells, theyy can also be used just by converting the Oblivion.esm dependency to Nehrim.esm (which can be done though Wrye Bash). Edited by ziitch

you mite conseder this lazy but can some one tell me a little about Nehrim i seen you people talking about it i looked it up it looked interesting but i got tyered of sorting addvertizments stuff i dont see good so i dont read fast i hope im not balthering any one

You might consider this lazy, but can someone tell me a little about Nehrim? I've seen you people talking about it and I looked it up. It looked interesting but I got tired of sorting advertisement stuff. I don't see too good, so I don't read fast. I hope I'm not bothering anyone.

http://www.nehrim.de/dataEV.html

Edited by SavageArtistry