Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it may be OSR or goma pose pack. If it's OSR pose pack then your in luck and it can easily be downloaded here at the nexus if you do a quick search for it, just remember to download the translation as well. If on the other hand its goma then well, that particular mod can only be got hold of if you know what your doing. I would like to be able to tell you where to find it but the nature of the mod means I can't. Good luck :thumbsup:

\Hi I'm looking for a mod call "Easy Comapinon Share" but all remnants of it seem to have disappeared. Can any1 help?

i found a companion share and recruit link below

companion share and recruit

I have been looking at that but all I want is to make a companion and add inventory swap.

this mod includes easy companion share but you have to download the whole mod to use it

mod includes easy companion share

Thanks dude Kudos

that link some posts above

Ok, I can tell that this is probably a Tabaxi/Wild Tabaxi with new textures - never seen the white one on a tabaxi.

Now, I'd like to request info on that armor in the lady between the dark elf and the male elf.

Looks like White Squall from Tonas Mod Store

What hair is that all the way on the left?

Can anyone find any proper archery mods, like rain of arrows, also arcane archery mods. All i can find and ive looked EVERYWHERE is shitty faster arrow mods.