Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here, but...

I'm looking for a mod that re-balances the total magicka a character is allowed to have. (e.g. Multipliers, extra magicka per level, etc.) I know there are a few out there, I'm just looking for something streamlined that most people use. I probably overlooked a few major ones already, so if anyone could point me in the general direction or recommend something, it would be appreciated.

Hello everyone ^_^

What im looking for are Companion mods...that come with their own mounts/horses...there are only a couple that i know of and have..and i do know there are more out there...

Neeshka can summon her own horse when you mount yours..

Ramy Enfant can summon her own...donkey? :mellow:

anywho i need help finding all the companions that come with their own mounts

any help would be most appreciated and a cookie....i mean kudo's to who can list the most. thanx everyone :thumbsup:

Daynox.

Edited by Daynox

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here, but...

I'm looking for a mod that re-balances the total magicka a character is allowed to have. (e.g. Multipliers, extra magicka per level, etc.) I know there are a few out there, I'm just looking for something streamlined that most people use. I probably overlooked a few major ones already, so if anyone could point me in the general direction or recommend something, it would be appreciated.

You could try this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4229

I'm talking about the hair sites, not hair names...

I appreciate your effort but that doesn't help much. I'm trying to find hairstyles for Oblivion and not Sims...

PS

Don't underestimate the power of ...

Edited by Moire

That looks like an Aion rip and it's forbidden to link it on forum.

as i thout,but anyways i whas NOT asking for a link for it

only asking what the sword is called 8)

It's from a set of AION armour called 'Heranas', if that helps.

ok thanks,google fu also might help ;D

Zotman has blocked messages(maybe too many are asking him stuff) and PeggySims is the same one as Fallhair02, found here on tesnexus but I had no luck finding XMsims.

The only converted XM Sims hairs released publicly was Soya hair pack, I think. IIRC, Hentai sometimes gets hair meshes from other modders(as gift), but I don't know if they are original, or ported from other games.

I appreciate your effort but that doesn't help much. I'm trying to find hairstyles for Oblivion and not Sims...

PS

It's a Sims 2 hair ported into Oblivion. I'm pretty sure that's what ziitch was getting at (find the original Sims 2 hair mesh and someone else may be able to convert it for you so you don't need to look around for it).

Edited by DesuChan

PS

It's a Sims 2 hair ported into Oblivion. I'm pretty sure that's what ziitch was getting at (find the original Sims 2 hair mesh and someone else may be able to convert it for you so you don't need to look around for it).

Okay, I will see what I can do