Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

What armor/clothing mods use Roberts Female?

Almost every single one of them out there uses the HGEC normal bodies which sucks, I really didn't care for those, honesty I thought the shoulders made every female character in my game look like an anorexic. :(

Here's Ravenous Elegance, Fancy Ball Gowns, Crimson Midnight, also take a look at BlackBaron2s stuff cause he converted some stuff to Robert's Female body. Also here's Elegance, Koganes Ranger Armor, and also take a look at firecrystals stuff, he also converted some outfits to fit Robert's Female. And I guess that's it... you can also try to download some stuff from AlienSlofs website or try google her mods names and maybe you'll find something.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What armor/clothing mods use Roberts Female?

Almost every single one of them out there uses the HGEC normal bodies which sucks, I really didn't care for those, honesty I thought the shoulders made every female character in my game look like an anorexic. :(

Don't know how up to date it is, but this should help. Don't forget to check each tab at the bottom.

http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/katiecubed/robert-s-female-body-mod-list

i don't think it is... i have that mod at some time now... i looked there as i thought it could be bought but every hero on the shop is not selling the tattoo itself... and at the readme there's a pic of every god in there and i believe who took those screenshots had the tattoo at everybody as a body replacer...

you can even download the readme to check those screenshots... :confused:

Sometimes the tattoos in there are part of a top or curiass....IDK if that one is there..I will check when I get that reloaded...but it still looks like one of her pics :unsure:

Can some one please tell me the mod that the armors in this picture come from? I've been looking for days...

The skull necklace can come from Apachii Hero store, or the CM predator partner mod. The bracers (and possibly belt, not 100% sure till I check in game) are from Holgars Barbarian outfitter. And the face mask on the guy is ninja face mask.

About the bracers and belt though, I think they might actually be from Prometheus Barbarian Cimmerian Mod, the reason im so iffy about which of the two mods mentioned they come from is because I happen to use both the barbaian outfitter and cimmerian mod together for a lot of mix and matching with my male characters. I'll go in game and look through to make sure.

Im not sure about the clothes the woman is wearing. =/

Can some one please tell me the mod that the armors in this picture come from? I've been looking for days...

Im not sure about the clothes the woman is wearing. =/

Thanks a lot :)

I'm primarily interested in what the woman's wearing though. It's kind of a sweet barbarian getup.