Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may seem a little simple and stupid, but does anyone have any ideas of a mod that adds just a PLAIN White T-shirt? I have seen plenty that add something like a solid white shirt but the way it refracts the light make it look 100% unrealistic. I am looking for a shirt that the texture is convincingly "real", not just a solid white .dds.

I don't know how difficult it would be to find something like this, since I highly doubt anyone would make a mod solely focused on something stupid like this, but I would really appreciated.

PS I have been looking for one myself for a while, but I don't think I am using proper search methods and am probably just blindly looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Does anyone know where the main character's hairstyle and wine glass/animation, and the companion's idle stance are from in this picture?

The wine animation is from EFG add Poses. It can aalso be found in Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack compilation, although it has some sexual poses, but you can select only the EFG plugin.

The companion idle is from Narae poses.

Seen these characters around on a few sites but never found out what texture pack / race they are from. If anyone knows that would be great.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8901/screenshotawl.png

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6189/screenshotxk.png

Thanks,

Mike

Vipcxj's Real High Heels System,

I downloaded a fantastic piece of clothing in France, but it won't work. It needs Vipcxj.esm. I've downloaded all files but can't find it. Does anybody know anything about it.

Edited by Harvald

Does anyone know where the main character's hairstyle and wine glass/animation, and the companion's idle stance are from in this picture?

The wine animation is from EFG add Poses. It can aalso be found in Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack compilation, although it has some sexual poses, but you can select only the EFG plugin.

Thanks.

Do you happen to know how the person got the companion to have that idle? I thought it wasn't possible to change idle stance of companions? Or is it just a one-time use of CTAddPose spell?

Thanks.

Do you happen to know how the person got the companion to have that idle? I thought it wasn't possible to change idle stance of companions? Or is it just a one-time use of CTAddPose spell?

I think it just use the spell to take the screenshot. Normally, when I want to give companions poses, I move them to stand where I need, the use the spell to give the pose, And then I use console command tai on them to stop them from moving while I position my character.