Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm i cant Sem to find the Vsualy enchanted Weapons mod i know there were diffrent But im looking for the One wich had 3 ESP's for fire frost and elecktricity ( so you could choose what you like) It was On tessource before it became Nexus and Since then i cant find ANything like that ( exept for arrows ) Does someone Know where it might be now? EDIT: Abicon i think that is the Lineage 2 Elven race ( I dont have a link sorry ) The one from that picture looks alot like those hmm

Hmm i cant Sem to find the Vsualy enchanted Weapons mod i know there were diffrent But im looking for the One wich had 3 ESP's for fire frost and elecktricity ( so you could choose what you like) It was On tessource before it became Nexus and Since then i cant find ANything like that ( exept for arrows ) Does someone Know where it might be now? EDIT: Abicon i think that is the Lineage 2 Elven race ( I dont have a link sorry ) The one from that picture looks alot like those hmm

That would be Visually Enchanted Customizer Fixed right here at TES Nexus. I would also suggest getting Visually Enchanted Absorb and Damage Effects for other visually enchanted effects.

Wow, i like the armor more than the race. What's the armor's name if any1 knows?

It's Buiess Armors for HGEC.

I just downloaded it myself. ^^

As for the race, I think it's unavailable at TESNexus.

If we're guessing about the race, I'd have to agree that it's the Cute Elf (which should be available here) based on the head model and texture, but it looks like someone changed out its ears to the one from this race: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24996

Ok here goes,

I saw this mod the other day but didn't grab it /facepalm. It was a "fix" to the spell blade class, very similar to the "channeled arrow" mod in the fact you could "imbue" you sword with what ever your current spell is, ie: you have a shock touch spell selected, when you hit a mob the spell fires as if you had cast it, using magika and what not.

I have spent a week looking for it using every possible word combination that i can think of but i cant find it again, i know it exists as i read the mod and thought i would grab it later, but i forgot all about it as i was in a rush.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Vanafindon.