Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I return once more to ask your aid oh gurus of the .nif/.dds. I'm looking for the armor or clothing pictured here http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/si...soulshade/1.jpg . I've looked over the armor and clothing on three sites with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance,

Taniger.

It's Sinblood's Cenobite outfit. It's a private release to the Eye Candy forum (which was hacked recently). Be warned though, Sinblood didn't finish it completely. While there are meshes and textures you will have to make your own esp file.

Yea I found The Armor (Beside the Well) in ICMarket Dist.

But i cant find the Other Chest.does it Contains the weapons?

+1Kudo for the Armor Thanx

I'm not entirely sure, because what I did at the time was edit more than one mod I found around those links into a single mod, convert it to English, and put the weapons into the trunk with the armor myself. I could send you my file except Im not sure if it's OK to do so, and my computer is down with driver issues today and I dont have access to the file anyway.

You could try looking at the esp file in the CS and see which world areas it references to find out the locations of the items,

Edit: The trunk I put everything in already existed so maybe its the trunk with the weapons. Did you find a trunk in front of one of the statues in the Market District?

I'm not entirely sure, because what I did at the time was edit more than one mod I found around those links into a single mod, convert it to English, and put the weapons into the trunk with the armor myself. I could send you my file except Im not sure if it's OK to do so, and my computer is down with driver issues today and I dont have access to the file anyway.

You found more mods other than that L2Armor.rar thing on that Chinese site? Aww man I gave up trying to navigate that site, it's too bad you cam't post them here (or are you just not sure if you can?).

Also, I am still looking for the weapon in the Predator's hand in this shot (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/24756-1-1243607043.jpg) if anyone can help out with that. Thanks!

You found more mods other than that L2Armor.rar thing on that Chinese site? Aww man I gave up trying to navigate that site, it's too bad you cam't post them here (or are you just not sure if you can?).

More like at the time there were multiple versions of the same mod, some of which had different items inside.

As for sharing, like I said I don't think it is OK to share what I have edited, as it's not mine to share, and with the language barrier I am unable to ask permission.

As for ability, I am using my husband's laptop pc right now because my computer with all my files got a bad Windows update that borked the entire Windows installation. :wallbash:

I return once more to ask your aid oh gurus of the .nif/.dds. I'm looking for the armor or clothing pictured here http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/si...soulshade/1.jpg . I've looked over the armor and clothing on three sites with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance,

Taniger.

It's Sinblood's Cenobite outfit. It's a private release to the Eye Candy forum (which was hacked recently). Be warned though, Sinblood didn't finish it completely. While there are meshes and textures you will have to make your own esp file.

Yea I found The Armor (Beside the Well) in ICMarket Dist.

But i cant find the Other Chest.does it Contains the weapons?

+1Kudo for the Armor Thanx

You could try looking at the esp file in the CS and see which world areas it references to find out the locations of the items,

Edit: The trunk I put everything in already existed so maybe its the trunk with the weapons. Did you find a trunk in front of one of the statues in the Market District?

Thanks SavageArtistry, I'll check teseyecandy when they're back. Oh I love the mods on your site too, I need to reapply though I let my account go for too long.

There's a mod I once had that added the item Rawhide Deer Skin to every deer in Cyrodiil. It had a value of around 20 gold pieces, making a hunter's life seem like a believable way of making a living. I think that when I installed Francesco's overhaul this mod was overwritten. I know it's a vague question, but if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd really appreciate it!

-Darkstorne-

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/664961-1210007571.jpg

Im looking for the hair..

The way its spiked in the back..

Another piece of PrttyCure hairset. 005-Rouge. Check some recent race mods or cosmetic mods.