Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know of any mods with a halo-type clothing item? I'm just talking about a regular type of halo, not the one in the Angelic Halo modders resource; that one's too flashy. I also tried to turn the halo from Angels and Demons into a clothing item but could never get it to render ingame. So are there any other halos out there that anyone knows of?

EDIT: Still looking for another halo, but in the meantime I tried making the Angelic Halo into an item and it crashes the game whenever I equip it. Anyone know why? And I've made sure it is the mesh that's causing the crash, not the item I have it set to.

I'm looking for mods that change the characters from wearing underwear to nude. I had a couple and had a some outfits that only worked with those two mods.

What you're looking for is body replacer, right? Pick one, depend on what clothing mod you have:

- Exnem EyeCandy or HGEC(for stock clothing/armor replacer, getting EVE is recommended)

- The Girl Next Door(can be regarded as HGEC variant, though it is regarded as separate body replacer)

- Robert's body mod(Male(v5 beta)- Female(fix is here))

- Fantasy Figure(Armor/Clothing replacer)

Is there a tool for changing my character's hair besides Face Exchange which isn't working for some reason(newly created saves with it crash upon closing inventory).

and armor?

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/kakaroth95/untitled-2.jpg

Ok armor identified.I have a question though.Its a whole piece but what i want are the legs.How can i separate them?

Open the Nif file in Nifscope, remove the undesired pieces by right clicking> remove branch. Then save it as a new file. Go into the CS and make a new set of greaves or pants with the new file you made.

Are there any illusion magic mods that tweaks spells such as Invisibility to make it more balanced?

So far I've only been able to find two that changes it into a better state. (Proximity based sneaking and the ROM overhaul, but I can't use either one due to compatibility issues.)

Okay, I need help finding this, because I swear this exists, I know it does....

Is there a mod or OBSE .dll that changes ANSI text to Unicode? As in, something that was written in Russian or Japanese would appear as a jumble of characters in my game, but is corrected with this addon?

(No, not Egg Translator...)

Hey

I'm looking for a mod which drains fatigue when running and slows PC a lot if fatigue is low (or even PC faints). I want to make playing as a mage more challenging - without running away and kittig, simultaneously making slow and paralyze more important. I like stereotypical mages, standing still in one point, shielding themselves and casting powerful spells :biggrin:

that would be Realistic Fatige. it is as far as I know the best implementation of this feature. but be warned.. It can get *VERY* annoying at times, specially if you use it in conjunction with Realistic Health. so make sure you are powerful enough... besides i suggest you get something to carry your stuff(like this or this or this). unless you want to become a shish kebab of a mage.

I'm looking for mods that change the characters from wearing underwear to nude. I had a couple and had a some outfits that only worked with those two mods.

What you're looking for is body replacer, right? Pick one, depend on what clothing mod you have:

- Exnem EyeCandy or HGEC(for stock clothing/armor replacer, getting EVE is recommended)

- The Girl Next Door(can be regarded as HGEC variant, though it is regarded as separate body replacer)

- Robert's body mod(Male(v5 beta)- Female(fix is here))

- Fantasy Figure(Armor/Clothing replacer)

no BAB? that's a nice "no-so-flashy-omg-boobs" body