• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's ren's strangers right?

Ears, yes. Everything else, no.

While I do have them, (and absolutely NO requests for them please!) has there been any consideration to contact her about just releasing the ears and/or earrings? I thought the hairs were the original problem on why she couldn't release them publicly, and it has been three years since that screw-up...

(I've considered making elf earring conversions for the new elf ear variants that have popped up since then, such as the Cute/Wolf Elf/Lattamer ear and the three Lop-Ear variants, but if I did it would have to be private until I get permission...)

can any one tell what mod this is http://www.tesnexus....ge.php?id=61215

It says in the description for the image what mod it is...

sorry I meant to ask is what beard mod is that

Author says he edited the face in Photoshop, so it might just come from that. Or you could download the race itself, perhaps it's a default setting on that race?

This one isn't so much trying to find out about a mod but to find a link to the part I need but don't feel i should create a topic just for it.

I need a link to the Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm,

I'm on the dreaded Dial-up and have been working on downloading all parts needed for FCOM (1GB+ so is taking a week). The copy of OOO I downloaded did not come with the .esm, Downloading the 500MB Fran's atm so cant exactly go and spend another day downloading another copy of OOO...

Got FCOM: Convergence, MMM, WarCry, OOO, and 200MB's of Fran's and counting so far... 5kb download speed makes me cry :(

Please Help Me XD lol.