Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Thanks very much! That's the puppy! :thumbsup:

That armour you're looking for seems to have some bits of my Giger armour in it. Doesn't look like something my permission was asked for either.

I think that's a custom unreleased armour mod and the uploader of that shot didn't realease it, just posted a picture with his/her character.

That's the Gothic Gent's outfit from my Male Clothing mod.

Ah thank you slof! i use alot of your mods, But never saw that one :laugh: thanks mate! :happy: keep the mods coming!

Slof is a she. :yes:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know where I can find this necklace in this picture?

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5287/2308811236796048.jpg

I think thats the 'Chaos Witch Amulet' from the lost chapel shop.

What animation mods are these? i have searched and searched but cannot find them! these look really good for screenshots!

:thumbsup:

any help is appreciated

thanks!

i really want the kiss pose more than anything as i think i could make some beautiful screenshots with it :turned:

Thanks very much! That's the puppy! :thumbsup:

That armour you're looking for seems to have some bits of my Giger armour in it. Doesn't look like something my permission was asked for either.

I think that's a custom unreleased armour mod and the uploader of that shot didn't realease it, just posted a picture with his/her character.

That's the Gothic Gent's outfit from my Male Clothing mod.

Ah thank you slof! i use alot of your mods, But never saw that one :laugh: thanks mate! :happy: keep the mods coming!

Slof is a she. :yes:

... I know :rolleyes: is it bad to call a woman a mate? lol i say that to everyone :biggrin: