Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The different outfits for the pixie are in the "kigae" folder that comes with the download. Just rename the one you want into "fairy01" and drop it into the creature folder of the pixie. Although... the textures for that school uniform thing are missing.

There is a huge amount of body variants and even more textures...I would advise looking at the nexus first and then go from there. Its hard to help you with so many widely available options.

Maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic which lists all available body replacers with a few screenshots and words about them. Considering how many questions I see about body replacers on these boards it could prove useful to people who are new to modding and don't know about terms like HGEC und stuff

Just thinking...

Edited by Trashdog

Hello this my first time posting here...and I was wondering if there is a mod for kos-mos' armor...or maybe a request. I love Xenosaga and kos-mos is my all time fav!!

This is a thread to locate things that you already know exist, but are having trouble locating. Like seeing an outfit you like in someone's screenshots. c:

You can request mods here in this nifty forum.

There is a huge amount of body variants and even more textures...I would advise looking at the nexus first and then go from there. Its hard to help you with so many widely available options.

Maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic which lists all available body replacers with a few screenshots and words about them. Considering how many questions I see about body replacers on these boards it could prove useful to people who are new to modding and don't know about terms like HGEC und stuff

Just thinking...

Awesome idea...and the new wiki would be an awesome place for it too!

I'm looking for the sword in this picture. I think I've seen it on tesnexus once but I don't remember what it's called...

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups22697.jpg

And one more thing. Can anyone provide a link to that pixie companion? It looks interesting.

Edited by Moire